That is a First

Help Support CattleToday:

I would insert a however; as right as you may be Brandon is a known quantity. It is what one does not know or can't see that poses
the greatest threat to our security and even beyond that apathy of mind and will to act which will insure our demise as a nation.
Read the fine print,,,,,,
Note to coachg:: There is no joy in Mudville. Blessed does not necessarily define lucky!

Since Brandon isn't running anything, it would make little difference if he were unable to finish the term... she would just be as controlled, from the ones behind, as are controlling him. He cannot manage with his failing mental state, anymore than she could manage with the giggles and senseless comments

Last edited:
I remember a time when parties were more concerned with their own goals and abilities and the caliber of their own candidates than with blaming those they don't vote for and have no control over. I dearly wish we would return to those concerns rather than all this lazy thinking.

I remember a time when parties were more concerned with their own goals and abilities and the caliber of their own candidates than with blaming those they don't vote for and have no control over. I dearly wish we would return to those concerns rather than all this lazy thinking.
Attack politics. Ignore touting one's own ability or vision and concentrate on the opponent's weakness or shortcomings just to try to make one's self look better. This is also the whole premise behind the anti-Trump rhetoric we've seen since the day after he beat HRC.
It was (to the the left) much more than just an election loss. It was a mortal sin committed that in their eyes, cannot ever be forgiven even long after he left the oval office. They've never gotten over that 2016 election loss.

I remember when office holders paid more attention to the issue at hand and how it affected their constituents instead of voting the party line.

When you have no accomplishments you must point to others failures to make yourself seem better.

Attack politics. Ignore touting one's own ability or vision and concentrate on the opponent's weakness or shortcomings just to try to make one's self look better. This is also the whole premise behind the anti-Trump rhetoric we've seen since the day after he beat HRC.
It was (to the the left) much more than just an election loss. It was a mortal sin committed that in their eyes, cannot ever be forgiven even long after he left the oval office. They've never gotten over that 2016 election loss.
I think you proved my point.

The current state of elections is the following: if Jesus was running for president from 1 party and the devil was running from the other party, the majority of the voters in the devil's party would vote for him just because he was in that party.
And people wonder why this country is in turmoil.

The current state of elections is the following: if Jesus was running for president from 1 party and the devil was running from the other party, the majority of the voters in the devil's party would vote for him just because he was in that party.
And people wonder why this country is in turmoil.
The problem being that no one steps back to evaluate what their own party is offering... instead blindly supportive and concentrating on winning at any cost regardless of how their party has reformed into something unrecognizable in only a few years. Distracted from self introspection and critical thought by concentrating on blame of any opponents.

I am ashamed of politics today. The founders would be very disappointed.

Latest posts