China and the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgal604 said:
I think Rich wants us all to start a conspiracy theory video upload challenge. Must be exhausting being so consumed with yourself.
Yes, and I say that without looking at the video.

Not much for conspiracy theory thinking . That is hard to pull off after more than one person becomes involved.
I do believe in mass panic like yelling fire in a movie theater.
It's happening right now half people acting like the sky is falling and the other half saying bless their heart.

I haven't seen any panic or heard of any panic except from Caustic Burno. Ask your doctor if Zoloft is right for you.

ga.prime said:
cowgal604 said:
I think Rich wants us all to start a conspiracy theory video upload challenge. Must be exhausting being so consumed with yourself.

Typical lefty. They know everything and don't need to hear other opinions. They are smarter than us and we don't understand that we are to dumb for our own best interest.

Richnm said:
Typical lefty. They know everything and don't need to hear other opinions. They are smarter than us and we don't understand that we are to dumb for our own best interest.
You're the cult leader. Keep on on looking at your Ramsee Youseff videos if it makes you feel good. Didn't he used to be Cat Stevens?

beginning-of-a-new-argument.jpg

Richnm said:
ga.prime said:
cowgal604 said:

Rich, I don't think I'm smarter than you because of your political ideology, unless being a grown man who reposts misogynist facebook memes on a cattle website is a political ideology.

Latest posts