China and the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime said:
Caustic Burno said:
ga.prime said:
Sheesh! Caustic Burno is the cause of fear and panic.

Reality is scary to the liberal mind!
I wouldn't know. Go back to your loco weed.

I am not into drugs but clearly some old LSD trips are re-emerging in some! It's causing the images of death and destruction.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iRNVwslM4

This one is apropos as well!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8HNHKvtjoj8

Caustic Burno said:
Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:
The cure is worse than the disease!
We are destroying our grandchildren's future. You can't reason with fear and panic. The only thing this has proven to me is critical thinking is dead and the politicians are puppets to the media.

So are you willing to state here and now that if it came to it you are willing to give up medical help for the sake of one of U.S.A.s grandchildren?

I am willing to take my chances versus wrecking our country for generations.

I think if this is let go your country may end up on it's knees anyway. In a years time we will all know how it ended up, lets hope we all stay safe and healthy and help can get to those who need it.

jltrent said:
Heart Disease kills every 37 seconds in the US. In my books dead is dead as the heart disease has not brought our country down like the few hundred that have died so far with this virus. We need to be careful and use common sense, but I believe we have jumped the gun. It would not surprise me if before long they cancel the Presidents election in November and maybe even Santa Claus.

Help me out, not sure how it works there. If the president contracts this virus and dies what is the procedure after that. I know they will swear in the next in command like when JFK was assassinated but as that person wasn't elected does it trigger an election?

Redgully said:
jltrent said:
Heart Disease kills every 37 seconds in the US. In my books dead is dead as the heart disease has not brought our country down like the few hundred that have died so far with this virus. We need to be careful and use common sense, but I believe we have jumped the gun. It would not surprise me if before long they cancel the Presidents election in November and maybe even Santa Claus.

Help me out, not sure how it works there. If the president contracts this virus and dies what is the procedure after that. I know they will swear in the next in command like when JFK was assassinated but as that person wasn't elected does it trigger an election?

In this order. Lord help us if both the President and VP die............

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi (D)
3 President Pro Tempore of the Senate Chuck Grassley (R)
4 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R)

ga.prime said:
cowgal604 said:
Richnm said:
Totally agree.

You actually believe that people around the world in other countries are on lockdown and dying because of the election in the USA. HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's so insanely self absorbed
He believes whatever Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or Alex Jones says. That trio being the flim flam man's top advisors. You're arguing with irrational people here, cowgal.

The "flim flam" was right. They said Trump would win. He did. How are your wounds healing ?

jltrent said:
Redgully said:
jltrent said:

If you get Nancy i think the virus will be the least of your worries!

Redgully said:
jltrent said:
Redgully said:

If you get Nancy i think the virus will be the least of your worries!

Yes very much so...

Redgully said:
jltrent said:

The Vice President is elected on the ticket with the president.
In the event that Pence became POTUS a vice would be nominated and voted on by the senate to serve out the remainder of the term.

Trivia we did have one unelected President that was Gerald Ford.

Caustic Burno said:
ga.prime said:
CB, it's you and your cohorts going over the edge here. You're in denial mode.

Not really, I don't deny the Coronavirus! We had SARS and MERS both Coronavirus like COVID-19.

I deny the sky is falling !
Ignore advice from the world's leading contagious disease doctors on the best course of action and ignore what has been shown to be the result of carrying on as usual with this new coronavirus floating around because in your alternate reality, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination..

Richnm said:
ga.prime said:
cowgal604 said:
You actually believe that people around the world in other countries are on lockdown and dying because of the election in the USA. HAHAHAHA!!!!! That's so insanely self absorbed
He believes whatever Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or Alex Jones says. That trio being the flim flam man's top advisors. You're arguing with irrational people here, cowgal.

The "flim flam" was right. They said Trump would win. He did. How are your wounds healing ?
:D They got one thing right and 1000 wrong. Makes little difference to me who gets elected.

I think Rich wants us all to start a conspiracy theory video upload challenge. Must be exhausting being so consumed with yourself.

cowgal604 said:
I think Rich wants us all to start a conspiracy theory video upload challenge. Must be exhausting being so consumed with yourself.

A Native American conspiracy theorist. LMAO.