China and the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

pricefarm

Reaction score
Iam not a real smart guy but help me figure this out. China's population is 1.36 billion people according to google. So far there's been 81093 people that has been confirmed with having Cov19. 3270 people have died there. Those numbers came from Worldometer.
Italy population is 60.48 million people. There has been so far 59138 people tested positive and 5476 people die.
I know that all these people that have passed has been someone's father mother son sister or so on and that any life loss shouldn't be taken lightly. But with saying that according to these numbers why is everyone panicking so bad?
Also why do you think that the US is so far behind in my opinion on getting the available test for people that think they need to be tested ? My wife works at the Health Department and they are not able to get the proper PPE and supply's needed to do any testing.

A couple of examples of deaths in the USA include a leukemia patient who was already in very poor health and a 97 year old. Everyone that has it and dies is a Corona death. If it was called flu. It would be a leukemia patient died with the flu. The numbers are skyrocketed simply because more people are being tested.

This country is being brought to it's knees by the sniffles and the media. ..... sheep....a bunch of ****ing sheep piled up in the corner cause a dog barked.

I agree Fence

And it's being used by left to get leverage for the upcoming election. Everyone pointed the finger at Trump. And history shows that when the stock market is down and the economy is bad it gives the Democrats more leverage.

Well I hope some people on here are taking this seriously. China actually contained it quickly and easier than the US will because their people are used to being controlled by the government. They also have little media access and what they do have is controlled by the government. So they don't have so many rebellious citizens like you see in places like the US.

Italy is not properly recording deaths. It's been said that if someone dies during the pandemic and it's recorded as a corona death. That being said I think the massive amount of cruise ships that go into tiny Italian communities, the way the Italian people are so touchy and kissy, the fact they do have the oldest population in Europe as well as the fact that the Italian medical system is actually quiet low on a quality scale is playing into the huge death toll.

Everyone should be taking this seriously. In 10-20 days we will find out who dies.

In 14 days will you be embarrassed by the number of people you passed it on to or proud Bcs you did your part.

Most people on here are rural. I'm in the city. It's serious and everyone better keep their distance

kentuckyguy said:
I agree Fence

And it's being used by left to get leverage for the upcoming election. Everyone pointed the finger at Trump. And history shows that when the stock market is down and the economy is bad it gives the Democrats more leverage.

Countries are going to be wiped off the map! New flash. The entire world isn't going down bcs of the US election

cowgal604 said:
kentuckyguy said:
I agree Fence

Countries are going to be wiped off the map! New flash. The entire world isn't going down bcs of the US election

Really you think that entire country's will be gone because of this ??

pricefarm said:
cowgal604 said:
kentuckyguy said:
I agree Fence

One size fits all tin foil hats are selling like mad.

pricefarm said:
cowgal604 said:
kentuckyguy said:
I agree Fence

There are so many tiny countries and big countries that cannot even feed their people. Africa, even South Africa is at a huge huge risk of losing it all. Not all people but complete chaos and destruction of their country. We need North America to pull this together, and then go and help them. That is in my opinion where it is at. I'm in Canada and I think we are better positioned than the us to deal with this. Mainly Bcs we have way less people and way more space. But, we need the US to come through and Mexico. The US needs Canada and Mexico to pull through as well. Then we need to go help the rest to the world.

Caustic Burno said:
pricefarm said:
cowgal604 said:

I hope you're rural. Please stay there and don't risk other people with your old thoughts. They are toxic

Everyone realizes that the numbers China is reporting is bullshyt, right? No one has any idea how many have died there.

cowgal604 said:
Caustic Burno said:
pricefarm said:

I hope you're rural. Please stay there and don't risk other people with your old thoughts. They are toxic

How easily the sheep are lead.
Are they digging mass graves in your area? Are the crematoriums overloaded? Are there MASH tents in front of your hospitals.
I am in the segment the government wants dead and benefits from it.
Washington would be delighted if the seniors die off they are the ones on SS and Medicare.

cowgal604 said:
Well I hope some people on here are taking this seriously. China actually contained it quickly and easier than the US will because their people are used to being controlled by the government. They also have little media access and what they do have is controlled by the government. So they don't have so many rebellious citizens like you see in places like the US.

Italy is not properly recording deaths. It's been said that if someone dies during the pandemic and it's recorded as a corona death. That being said I think the massive amount of cruise ships that go into tiny Italian communities, the way the Italian people are so touchy and kissy, the fact they do have the oldest population in Europe as well as the fact that the Italian medical system is actually quiet low on a quality scale is playing into the huge death toll.

Everyone should be taking this seriously. In 10-20 days we will find out who dies.

In 14 days will you be embarrassed by the number of people you passed it on to or proud Bcs you did your part.

Most people on here are rural. I'm in the city. It's serious and everyone better keep their distance

Should the Italians trust Russia. I bet Russia will be there forever.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-russia-italy-idUSKBN219081

Caustic Burno said:
cowgal604 said:
Caustic Burno said:

Are they digging mass graves in your area? Are the crematoriums overloaded? Are there MASH tents in front of your hospitals.
Washington would be delighted if the seniors die off they are the ones on SS and Medicare.

Well I own a commercial building that is next to a crematorium. The government has taken it over and upgraded the system to burn every 1 hour. This all happened last week. The owner was given a trailer to live in so he doesn't have to worry about infecting his family as the bodies come through.

But, it's actually quiet funny how many Americans again think this is about them. Like the whole world loses sleep about who you vote for haha. The ego is enormous.

You do realize there is no vaccine right? That this is the first viral pneumonia that the world has seen? That nothing right now can stop it? It's comical the intelligence on some people on here.

hurleyjd said:
cowgal604 said:

Should the Italians trust Russia. I bet Russia will be there forever.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-russia-italy-idUSKBN219081

I think the virus is man made. I wouldn't doubt Russia. They seem to be pretty quiet over there. So does North Korea

M.Magis said:
Everyone realizes that the numbers China is reporting is bullshyt, right? No one has any idea how many have died there.

We don't and you also don't know it's bullshit. You have no reason to trust after what they did.

We got toooooo much coming and going from our country. We won't learn our lesson, but the lesson needs to be learned. This would be everybody elses problem, if people would have just stayed on good old US soil, and not let anybody in.

We also have no idea if the "reporting" from other countries is accurate. I hate for anybody to die but.........They caused the problem, they should have shut their corner of the world down and dealt with it.

Bigfoot said:
We got toooooo much coming and going from our country. We won't learn our lesson, but the lesson needs to be learned. This would be everybody elses problem, if people would have just stayed on good old US soil, and not let anybody in.

We also have no idea if the "reporting" from other countries is accurate. I hate for anybody to die but.........They caused the problem, they should have shut their corner of the world down and dealt with it.

This is exactly what you are saying BF.....this is not about politics either. I would agree if Liberals said it.

G8NfBe4.jpg

jltrent said:
Bigfoot said:

This is exactly what you are saying BF.....this is not about politics either. I would agree if Liberals said it.

G8NfBe4.jpg

The US needs China. You can't just close the door. Your people would suffer greatly...

cowgal604 said:
Caustic Burno said:
cowgal604 said:

Well I own a commercial building that is next to a crematorium. The government has taken it over and upgraded the system to burn every 1 hour. This all happened last week. The owner was given a trailer to live in so he doesn't have to worry about infecting his family as the bodies come through.

But, it's actually quiet funny how many Americans again think this is about them. Like the whole world loses sleep about who you vote for haha. The ego is enormous.

You do realize there is no vaccine right? That this is the first viral pneumonia that the world has seen? That nothing right now can stop it? It's comical the intelligence on some people on here.

You do realize there is no vaccine for the flu or it would be eradicated like the small pox and poliovirus.

Run!!! The sky is falling!

I thought I read somewhere mountain lion pee will cure it.

I definitely don't see it as America's job to figure this out so we can help other countries. Let them fend for themselves instead of standing there waiting for a handout from the US.

Maybe this will open people's eyes up and they will think about where their food and medicine come from.

Latest posts