Check your Birthdate

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl580":29eazwu5 said:
msscamp":29eazwu5 said:
I wonder how it got mine down to the very town when I live in an area that doesn't even have cable tv, but screwed up both of yours? :eek:

good q. i was gonna say it's because i'm out in the boon docks and denver is the closest colorado big city, but then i realized wyoming is the middle of nowhere , :lol: . so i just don't know.

As the saying goes, "Torrington, WY is not the end of the earth, but you can see it from here!"

Flaboy. You and me have a bone to pick. It says I am visting from New York City. Where did you find this link? You're in a heap of trouble with me. Also, it says I can only boil 5.2 ounces of water. My wife swears I'm hotter than that. :shock:

Crowderfarms":afnyosow said:
Flaboy. You and me have a bone to pick. It says I am visting from New York City. Where did you find this link? You're in a heap of trouble with me. Also, it says I can only boil 5.2 ounces of water. My wife swears I'm hotter than that. :shock:

Ummmm Crowder, I believe that is the candles on your birthday cake, not you. :oops:

msscamp":10xqqde4 said:
Crowderfarms":10xqqde4 said:

Ummmm Crowder, I believe that is the candles on your birthday cake, not you. :oops:
Guess I jumped to a conclusion.Guess that New York stuff got me sweatin'. :oops:

Crowderfarms":1po0iw7z said:
msscamp":1po0iw7z said:
Crowderfarms":1po0iw7z said:

Guess I jumped to a conclusion.Guess that New York stuff got me sweatin'. :oops:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

it told me i am visiting from Little Rock, Arkansas.

but it got my golden number right.

I know what my parents were doing on or about July 4!! Fireworks were apparently not all out in the fields!!

Crowderfarms":18rev363 said:

No, I think you read it wrong. I think it said you are going to be visited by some folks from New York! I took out a full page ad in the New York Times saying visit Tennessee, the new retirement environment.:lol: :lol: :lol:

flaboy+":3maxkhnk said:
Crowderfarms":3maxkhnk said:

No, I think you read it wrong. I think it said you are going to be visited by some folks from New York! I took out a full page ad in the New York Times saying visit Tennessee, the new retirement environment.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very Funny. I just placed an ad in Yankee magazine for your B&B.Flaboy's Dude Ranch.Snowbirds welcome, Southern Hospitality at it's best.Carload discounts.

HatCreekFan":259cykyb said:
It told me I was visiting from Louisville, KY. That's a good two hours drive for me.

Hat Creek, you know this area, mine said Miami, FL.

I think the reason the city deal is screwey is because of where your actual ISP is located. If you use one of the common types, ie.e not a specificly local one, it will use that as your location. It showed my location town correctly, but I use a small local ISP that's located in this town.

dun

Boy do I feel better, I went back in to read everything again and realized I miss-read the BTU's from my candles on my cake I can boil 5.03 ounces of water and not gallons!

Hey Crowderfarms,
you must be older than me because you can boil more water with your candles..................

I Love Beefies":3tor6e9m said:
Boy do I feel better, I went back in to read everything again and realized I miss-read the BTU's from my candles on my cake I can boil 5.03 ounces of water and not gallons!

Hey Crowderfarms,
you must be older than me because you can boil more water with your candles..................
Maybe, I might just have hotter burning candles. :roll:

Latest posts