Check your Birthdate

Help Support CattleToday:

HatCreekFan

Reaction score
I'm just now beginning to realize that my parents had a wonderfully romantic Valentine's day that year...

And with the heat of my birthday candles, I can't even boil a half glass of water! How pitiful!

OP
flaboy+

flaboy+

Reaction score
HatCreekFan":24ixcj7q said:
I'm just now beginning to realize that my parents had a wonderfully romantic Valentine's day that year...

And with the heat of my birthday candles, I can't even boil a half glass of water! How pitiful!

That's ok, between the two of us we can power a small city. :lol:

Susie David

Reaction score
Never wondered about the cold March nights before... hard to remember what the parents looked like when they were young...still does not make for a pleasant mental immage :oops:

Beefy

Reaction score
pretty close:

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

msscamp

Reaction score
That was cool! Thanks Flaboy+. I especially liked this part: "Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents." :eek:

Rustler9

Reaction score
That's pretty cool-it seems to describe me pretty well. At the bottom it stated that it seems that I'm visiting from Mabelvale, Arkansas. Did anybody else get something like that?

msscamp

Reaction score
Rustler9":32hg3tww said:
That's pretty cool-it seems to describe me pretty well. At the bottom it stated that it seems that I'm visiting from Mabelvale, Arkansas. Did anybody else get something like that?

Yep, told me town and state I was visiting from.

msscamp

Reaction score
I don't know. I was assuming it got my town and state from my internet address. If that were true I would think it would have gotten your town and state right, too. That's interesting.

cowgirl580

Reaction score
i got something like that too. mine said denver colorado. that's fairly close i guess. only about 6 hrs off, drive time anyway.

pretty cool site flaboy+ :) thanks.

msscamp

Reaction score
I wonder how it got mine down to the very town when I live in an area that doesn't even have cable tv, but screwed up both of yours? :eek:

cowgirl580

Reaction score
msscamp":xcmwmm5j said:
I wonder how it got mine down to the very town when I live in an area that doesn't even have cable tv, but screwed up both of yours? :eek:

good q. i was gonna say it's because i'm out in the boon docks and denver is the closest colorado big city, but then i realized wyoming is the middle of nowhere , :lol: . so i just don't know.

Latest posts