Black Hereford ( home raised BWF)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
This is a 10 month old 3/4 Angus 1/4 Hereford bull calf we kept back as a contingency to have on hand. He will likely just be used to breed a few cows later in the year. He is from a first calf BWF heifer that is from a registered Angus cow that we have several daughters of in the herd. The heifers sire is a Hereford bull that has left us several good daughters. The bull calf’s sire is a registered Angus bull.

His mother

jscunn

Reaction score
I cant see her udder, but that cow is GOOD. That cross will make some great momma cows, looks like you have one there for sure.

OP
Ky hills

Ky hills

Reaction score
jscunn said:
I cant see her udder, but that cow is GOOD. That cross will make some great momma cows, looks like you have one there for sure.

Thank you. I wish that the picture showed her udder, it looks to me to be the kind that will hold up for quite a while, that was one of the things that caught my attention of her.

OP
Ky hills

Ky hills

Reaction score
jscunn said:

Got a picture of the cow’s udder this morning. She should be a calving within the month.

Latest posts