Black Hereford ( home raised BWF)

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
This is a 10 month old 3/4 Angus 1/4 Hereford bull calf we kept back as a contingency to have on hand. He will likely just be used to breed a few cows later in the year. He is from a first calf BWF heifer that is from a registered Angus cow that we have several daughters of in the herd. The heifers sire is a Hereford bull that has left us several good daughters. The bull calf's sire is a registered Angus bull.

His mother

I cant see her udder, but that cow is GOOD. That cross will make some great momma cows, looks like you have one there for sure.

jscunn said:
I cant see her udder, but that cow is GOOD. That cross will make some great momma cows, looks like you have one there for sure.

Thank you. I wish that the picture showed her udder, it looks to me to be the kind that will hold up for quite a while, that was one of the things that caught my attention of her.

jscunn said:

Got a picture of the cow's udder this morning. She should be a calving within the month.

Latest posts