Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":35fvxupe said:
Critter, I don't get the feeling you care much for Little E. Kinda hard to tell though, the way you put it. ;-)

Well, he is kinda cute... but uhhhh, NO! :)

RebelCritter":2uuqhsal said:
uh huh, eat chicken with my fingers, but I slyly wipe them on my MANS jeans, not mine - or the dog. :p
Chased with the hard stuff more often than beer. :drink: :D
Makeup? whats that? Not me, low maintenance, ala naturale!
:heart: :cboy:

LOL...I SO do that! Are we related?? ;-)

RebelCritter":xd8if6va said:
Farmhand":xd8if6va said:
cowgirl580":xd8if6va said:
cowgirl580":xd8if6va said:
Whered you get that idea? Not too far off tho... cept not Wranglerized, Im Levized. :lol: :heart: :p

:???: oh dear, you and me needs to have a sit down and discuss the benefits of wrangler vs levi.

Ok, educate me. I prefer Levi cause they are heavier, and fit my shape better! :) :pretty:

men's wranglers work so much better. forget women's jeans, they don't stand up to anything. they run screaming the other direction when you mention work. plus, men's wranglers are actually long enough. :roll: women's are just too short. have i convinced you yet?

no no no... Levis fit the long lengths!! mens levis. not only are womens jeans too short, they have those "hips" and "belly" built in that just dont work on me!!! ;-)
You both have it right about women's jeans being junk. Too much hip, too much belly, and not enough length. But ya gotta try cowboy cut wranglers. Not only do they stack nicely on a pair of boots but they are heavier duty than original wranglers or levis. They hold up the best for baling in.

AND, that stinkin Earnhardt Jr advertises them. Thats a turn off by itself - regardless! :)

men's cowboy cut is the way to go and they make them long enuf. can't stress that enuf. who cares about earnhardt? he buys them sissy relaxed fit stuff that just so happens to have the wrangler brand on it. ;-)

flaboy-, my pic was posted probably about a yr ago, so yeah, the link is probably broke. will go back and look.

flaboy-":13xulf73 said:
cowgirl580":13xulf73 said:
who? i did once. i posted a pic a long time ago of me in wranglers, course i was sittin down, but still. it counts right?

I went back and looked. Your picture links are mostly all broken. Must have moved your server. SO, you proved nothing. I kinda like the strawberrys or was that RC's strawberry's? :lol:

yup, its official, the link is broke. i won't post it on here for fear the drool would ruin your keyboard. :lol: :lol2: :lol: j/k.

To all it may concern!
I will be away on a very important mission this weekend. I cannot divulge the reason at this time as it is classified!!

Suffice to say that any spies in our ranks, better beware. :mad:

I will, however, check in from time to time as permitted. :)

Jeans.....CK and Armani, that's all the makes I wear.
My husband has just taken his allegiance to the flag and become an American Citizen, with his duel Nationality, he is now a Louisiana Man. Don't know how I can become an Honoury Southern Gal, as I don't like fried Chicken and I don't drink :drink: or beer. :help: needed and fast. :cboy:

chrisy":x2qawzya said:
My husband has just taken his allegiance to the flag and become an American Citizen, with his duel Nationality, he is now a Louisiana Man. Don't know how I can become an Honoury Southern Gal, as I don't like fried Chicken and I don't drink :drink: or beer. :help: needed and fast. :cboy:

Yep, this does pose a problem. Armani makes jeans? No fried chicken? No :drink: or beer? Honorary souhtern girl ? HMMMM

This may take a Senate committee meetin. Will you be available for testimony?

Here Chrisy this will help you with the studing part of becoming a Southern Gal. When you have all these down pat let me know and I will give you the long list to study.

Honorary Southern Gal Rules

1.You must learn to say the following;
Ya'll come back now ya hear?
Well, bless your heart.
Drop by when ya can.
2. Southern gals have more fun than they are supposed to.
3. Southern gals wear strapless sun dresses or halter tops with painted on jeans. Your choice but the jean have to be Levi's!
4.Southern gals know us by our first names, honey, sweetie, sugar, darling.
5.Southern gals know their breakfasts; Grits, Country ham, homemade biscuits, Red-eye gravy, eggs. Ain't no dang croissants or French toast on my diet.
6.Every Southern girl knows where Charleston, Savannah, N'oleans, and Birmingham are located.
7.Southern gals can teach classes on how to flirt.
8.Southern gals know what "well, butter my biscuit" means.
9.Southern gals don't go out with guys who are light in the loafers.
10.Three sheets in the wind doesn't mean you're drunk, it means your just getting ready to party.
11.Southern gals know what cattywumpus means.
12.Southern gals never go snipe hunting twice.

warpaint":2t6m5r25 said:
To all it may concern!
I will be away on a very important mission this weekend. I cannot divulge the reason at this time as it is classified!!

Can I go?!! I know how to shoot! :cboy:

RebelCritter":1wmixvvt said:
warpaint":1wmixvvt said:
To all it may concern!

Can I go?!! I know how to shoot! :cboy:

Critter don't tell nobody, but I'm actually going to our affliate Longhorn show this weekend. We have three entries and its a two day show. Busy, busy. ;-)

flaboy-":39k9po6l said:
Here Chrisy this will help you with the studing part of becoming a Southern Gal. When you have all these down pat let me know and I will give you the long list to study.

Honorary Southern Gal Rules

1.You must learn to say the following;
Ya'll come back now ya hear?
Well, bless your heart.
Drop by when ya can.
2. Southern gals have more fun than they are supposed to.
3. Southern gals wear strapless sun dresses or halter tops with painted on jeans. Your choice but the jean have to be Levi's!
4.Southern gals know us by our first names, honey, sweetie, sugar, darling.
5.Southern gals know their breakfasts; Grits, Country ham, homemade biscuits, Red-eye gravy, eggs. Ain't no dang croissants or French toast on my diet.
6.Every Southern girl knows where Charleston, Savannah, N'oleans, and Birmingham are located.
7.Southern gals can teach classes on how to flirt.
8.Southern gals know what "well, butter my biscuit" means.
9.Southern gals don't go out with guys who are light in the loafers.
10.Three sheets in the wind doesn't mean you're drunk, it means your just getting ready to party.
11.Southern gals know what cattywumpus means.
12.Southern gals never go snipe hunting twice.

seems I am going to have a problem, it just doesn't sound right with my London accent, the only Birmingham I know is just past Watford in the Middlands of England, and you would never want to go there. Levi's never look good on me. been through the wumpuscat thing before. to old now for strapless dressed and never had a halter neck dress in my life. Grits, Red eye gravy?????? no :idea: on what this is!!!!! I think I am stumped.
I am a Southern English girl, I'll just have to stay a sweet little English Rose. ;-)

warpaint":8k02v4yu said:
chrisy":8k02v4yu said:

Yep, this does pose a problem. Armani makes jeans? No fried chicken? No :drink: or beer? Honorary souhtern girl ? HMMMM

This may take a Senate committee meetin. Will you be available for testimony?

Yes Armani make good jeans nice fit. I don't eat fried food of anykind, can't drink 'cause of health problems. available on line any time.

Girls Road Trip
Cowgirl says to RC and Chrisy, "Hey girlfriends, lets go to Norlans and go snipe huntin!"
Chrisy says "Alright! ready to go! What is a snipe?"
RC says "Hold your horses while I paint my Levis on. Thisll be FUN." <RC winks to Cowgirl in acknowledgement of the trick> ;-)

They all load up in the truck leaving Charleston. Coming into Savannah they are gettin hungry and stop for some vittles.
RC orders some fried chicken, black eyed peas, and fried green maters.
Chrisy orders some Black Puddin and haggis.
Cowgirl orders poke sallet and fried turkey and greens.
The girls are havin a blast eatin, drinkin, and flirtin, but soon realize they gotta hit the road again. On the way out, the waitress hollers, "Yall come back now, ya hear?!"

Gettin close to Norlans the girls are now three sheets in the wind and stop at the first bar they come to. Walkin in they see Warpaint, Crowder, Flaboy, WagaAgeYv, and MikeC. They are tanked! :drink: WagaAgeYv gives the girls a flirtin lesson, for these particular cowboys. MikeC sittin catywampus from Chrisy is playin footsies under the table. Flaboy caught sight of it and says "well, butter my biscuit. I thought you had eyes for me! " Chrisy embarassed :oops: says "well, bless your heart, I didnt know you cared Flaboy!" Crowder speaks up and says to Flaboy, "Wait a cotten picken minute! I thought you had your eye on Cowgirl - and I have dibs on Chrisy". :x RC says to Crowder "What bout me? I thought you wanted me?". :?: Flaboy says "no, I want RC!" :heart: Cowgirl says "I want Crowder". :heart: Chrisy grabs MikeC :heart: , WagaAgeYv grabs Warpaint :heart: and went off to 2step. And so it was settled. <sshheww!> :? Rest of the evenin was drinkin, dancin and eatin! :lol: cept Chrisy who was the designated decoy. :secret:

Ok, Im no good at story tellin... Someone finish this for me. :)

:shock: I am lost for words, a decoy boo ha I don't want to miss all the fun, I can do that even though I don't drink. BUT black pudding and haggis oh my how I hate both that stuff, Yorkshire pudding and roast Lamb for me pleease! with mint sauce. I feel hungry now, I am on a diet, sorry health eating plan, so can't have all that good stuff, so am off now for my peddle bike ride, see ya'll soon, am I giting there. chrisy :p

chrisy":2qzyy24i said:
:shock: I am lost for words, a decoy boo ha I don't want to miss all the fun, I can do that even though I don't drink. BUT black pudding and haggis oh my how I hate both that stuff, Yorkshire pudding and roast Lamb for me pleease! with mint sauce. I feel hungry now, I am on a diet, sorry health eating plan, so can't have all that good stuff, so am off now for my peddle bike ride, see ya'll soon, am I giting there. chrisy :p

I dont know what that black puddin and haggis is! I just saw you mention it before. :) I dont know what YorkiePuddin is either.? Now the roast Lamb sounds good! Aint that the other white meat? You dont drink, so you are the DD! But you can still have ALL the same fun we have! You know you will, being with MikeC!!! :p

RebelCritter":2myz4mq3 said:
chrisy":2myz4mq3 said:

I dont know what that black puddin and haggis is! I just saw you mention it before. :) I dont know what YorkiePuddin is either.? Now the roast Lamb sounds good! Aint that the other white meat? You dont drink, so you are the DD! But you can still have ALL the same fun we have! You know you will, being with MikeC!!! :p

black pudding is dried pigs blood and fat wraped in sausage skin and fried. haggis is a sheeps stomach stuffed with onions, carrots, cabbage and potatoes. and boiled. (minging.)
Yorkshire pudding is a batter mix (like pancake mix) and baked in the oven in cup cake trays. Leg of Lamb is a red meat and can be fatty if cooked wrong. lace it with rosemary and a little garlic and roast slowly smells devine and tastes so to. with a little bit of mint sauce and roast potatoes and veggies.
not sure what you mean DD? teatotal is what we call it. ;-) or some might say DB! (dumb blonde)

chrisy":1wfczley said:
RebelCritter":1wfczley said:
chrisy":1wfczley said:

black pudding is dried pigs blood and fat wraped in sausage skin and fried. haggis is a sheeps stomach stuffed with onions, carrots, cabbage and potatoes. and boiled. (minging.)
Yorkshire pudding is a batter mix (like pancake mix) and baked in the oven in cup cake trays. Leg of Lamb is a red meat and can be fatty if cooked wrong. lace it with rosemary and a little garlic and roast slowly smells devine and tastes so to. with a little bit of mint sauce and roast potatoes and veggies.
not sure what you mean DD? teatotal is what we call it. ;-) or some might say DB! (dumb blonde)

DD is Designated Driver, or Designated Decoy. :)
I dont think I would like that stuff... dont sound appetizing a bit!

OK, good job Critter. I bet yours doesn't get censored like mine did. :oops: At any rate I can see you have that storytellin gene and you ARE a Southern Gal. No doubt! :lol:

Latest posts