Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":3ps9f4pm said:
Hated to dig this thread up again - just couldn't sit by and watch it fade away.

Any good WV questions for me ? I got all the answers - just need to match 'em up with some good questions.

Start you're own thread, BB. This one's about run it's course. :)

OOPS. hit the wrong button. You ever been to that underground cave where you can take a boat trip thru it?

GMN

GMN,

That would be the "Lost Sea".

I heard on the news that the last time Crowder and Warpaint were up there, they got kicked out and are barred forever from coming back, 'cuze they was skinny dippin'.

that's the reason, for the unexplained poo lution.

Nowland Farms":1f2beb6z said:
GMN,

I heard on the news that the last time Crowder and Warpaint were up there, they got kicked out and are barred forever from coming back, 'cuze they was skinny dippin'.

Very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: I needed a laugh today!

GMN

GMN":2gzaff8t said:
Nowland Farms":2gzaff8t said:
GMN,

Very funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: I needed a laugh today!

GMN

Actually me and Paint was down on Nowland Creek, a watchin' Rod and "Boys to Mens" playing Submarine races. We done recorded the whole event on DVD. It 's destined to be a "short Story" Classic

VanC":32648qme said:
GMN":32648qme said:
You ever been to that underground cave where you can take a boat trip thru it?

GMN

BEEN TO IT? Heck, most Tennessee folks still LIVE in caves. :D

Heck Van I spent some time a few years ago in Tenn over around that Big South Fork country and saw alot of tarpaper shack. The only thing that bothered me was that the paper was laid on backwards(from top to bottom) but then I figured that maybe they had some kind of system inside and were just saving on their water bill.Z

Is the Political mudslinging as bad in your State as it is here in Tennessee?

All we see on TV is that little burr headed Ba$@R&* freak from Memphis by way of D.C. slinging mud at the Construction Magnate from Chattanooga.

They are both so bad I dont want to vote for either of em'.

Crowderfarms":fh4989mv said:
Is the Political mudslinging as bad in your State as it is here in Tennessee?

All we see on TV is that little burr headed Ba$@R&* freak from Memphis by way of D.C. slinging mud at the Construction Magnate from Chattanooga.

They are both so bad I dont want to vote for either of em'.

Me neither, but you shore had to go back a ways to dig up this tired ole thread. Hard to see one of you're most inspired creations die off, aint it?

It's getting uglier up here - some old boy trying to oust our Senior Senator - I believe he is now the longest serving and oldest member of senate.
Just once I'd like for somebody to come up with something original - always the same stuff here: "I'll lower taxes, create jobs, better healthcare, and better education."

I live in Indiana's 9th Dist. In '04 a R challenger ousted a 3 term D by about 1000 votes. This time the D is back and the race is a national event. Laura Bush is coming to Columbus on Wed. GW Bush is coming to Sellersburg on Sat. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama have helped raise funds. The amount of money being spent will top 5 million easily. Probably top 10, truth be told. I get 5 slick mailers weekly, if not more. I've been polled at least 3 times. This in a largely rural backwater.

Seems like all this money these races spend would be better spent on something to help EVERYONE. Like stuff for schools, maybe open a clinic or two, put some more police on patrol.

or even get the troops back home from Iraq, as was said on the NEWS tonight, they might be doing in the next 12 months. I say do it now, for both American and British, would be nice to have them out by Christmas and home to celebrate with their loved ones.

Latest posts