Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":2snrw24w said:
I find cabinet doors to be a hindrance!
What's the first thang you gotta do to find something in that cabinet? OPEN the door.
What do you have to do after you found what you're lookin for? CLOSE the door.

It's a vicious circle!! ;-)

(Sorry - forgot to add this on the other comment)
Paint is right - the cabinet door cycle is akin to the toilet seat debate ! Of course, I don't often find myself looking into the toilet - regardless of the seat position !!!

Bullbuyer":2dpf7dy6 said:
A Tenn. question for the extreme high potentate, Crowder (and his loyal band of merry men).

What Tenn. literary giant is responsible for the book/novel/
lovestory, "101 Things to Do with Roadkill" ?

That would be my Uncle Tom. He also starred in a Broadway hit called "Uncle Tom's Cabin".

Seriously, he had an Ice Factory (plant) and all his buddies would bring him GroundHawgs, Squirrels, Quail, Deer, etc, you get the picture...Some were shot outa season, but the most delectable, were those in the road kill category. Something special about a gut bombed GMC GroundHawg, or a shattered Chevy Squirrel.

MrGale":oxrtnjke said:
how many ford truck raidiators does it take in line to distill at 3 gallons per hour? i'm messin up something....

MrGale, BTW, your name sounds kinda suspect, but I'll still give you a warm welcome, aboard our post, about our great State.

To answer your question with all heartfelt honesty and to be on target 100%, I would suggest using the 1973-77 Ford Super Cooling Package Radiators, found in many F series trucks, the part # was BR-549. Two of these 58 pound wonders should be adequate.

Please remember to drain the Anti-Freeze out of them before you begin your Distilling. I'd hate to see anyone get a hangover.

BB, don't get me started on that there toilet thang!! :mad:

Why, just this past spring, my wife had the bright notion that we just had to keep up with the Joneses and install indoor plumbin.

Well, in just a matter of days, I was bein browbeat for not raisin that stinkin lid! Finally got to where I could remember to raise the dang thang, then started gettin it about puttin the thang back down when I was thru!!

Ya'll need to make up your mind!!! :roll:

With regards to the toilet thing - I think it looks more invitin' with the seat UP - kinda like it's smilin' or something.
I been thinking I'd just take one of mine out and put in one of those trough looking urinals - be real handy on poker night.

Bullbuyer":3du1ysdb said:
With regards to the toilet thing - I think it looks more invitin' with the seat UP - kinda like it's smilin' or something.
I been thinking I'd just take one of mine out and put in one of those trough looking urinals - be real handy on poker night.

If you suggest that just make sure you are on the other side of something big and heavy :help: , so the blows miss, and the one to take out would have to be one least used, or maybe a new one in the barn :roll: ;-)

Chrisy -
Can't place the new urinal in the barn or anywhere near it. You have to understand that here in the states - the last place you want a bunch of 'beered up' poker players is in your barn ! I understand that it's even worse in Tenn., apparently the beer part is optional.

Bullbuyer":dt3rvib0 said:
Chrisy -
Can't place the new urinal in the barn or anywhere near it. You have to understand that here in the states - the last place you want a bunch of 'beered up' poker players is in your barn ! I understand that it's even worse in Tenn., apparently the beer part is optional.

OK got ya, but becareful in asking the wife about removing one of the toilets. as I said before or you will need :help: in getting up. ;-) :lol:

Let's move on class. Ya'll are in the gutter with this Potty Talk.

Have any of you got any stories to tell about vacations you've had in the past to our great state? :shock:

Let's see, where to begin?

Old Hickory Lake
Percy Priest Lake
Reelfoot Lake
Nickajack Lake
Gatlinburg
Knoxville Zoo
Chattanoga Aquarium (always want seafood after visiting here, don't know why)
Many
Many
More

:oops: almost forgot the most important one
Crowder Farms Social Club

warpaint":1mfa8vi8 said:

Now Paint, You startin' to slip on us? Speakin' of social activities, anyone up for a Fall GitTogether? After that last cutting of Hay course'.

Crowderfarms":2p73oi2c said:
warpaint":2p73oi2c said:

Now Paint, You startin' to slip on us? Speakin' of social activities, anyone up for a Fall GitTogether? After that last cutting of Hay course'.

Count me in!
This time though, I hope you will let me send you some funds to help cover the goodies prior to the event. I know your bank account had to take a terrible hit after the last one.

warpaint":14ve68e4 said:
Crowderfarms":14ve68e4 said:
warpaint":14ve68e4 said:

Count me in!
This time though, I hope you will let me send you some funds to help cover the goodies prior to the event. I know your bank account had to take a terrible hit after the last one.

Just had to crack open another Mason Jar. It's the diggin' that hurts, when I forget where I planted the danged thangs. :roll:

I'd really like to get down that way sometime this fall - only problem is I ain't got the necessary health papers. I've had a lot of wormer poured on me, been fly sprayed a dozen times and got stuck in the hand with a used 5-way needle.
Might need an update on that pinkeye vacc. though.

Sign me up paint ! maybe we can all get on one of them talk shows - kind of a before and after weight loss miracle cure:

"Uncle Crowder's Superfiltered Tonic Water - not good for washin' but plenty good for drinkin' !"

Latest posts