Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":9nezztg4 said:
Just as in Australia, you may have some Tennessee Questions for me about this enchanted land. Fire Away!
give me alittle bit ill think of something. you caught me off gaurd. how about that you leave youself wide open and im speechless ;-)

Mike, It's real cold here this A.M. 20 degrees right now with plenty of ice/snow.I hope that you keep that Arctic stuff over your way.

ALACOWMAN":3sgsllbq said:
Crowderfarms":3sgsllbq said:
Just as in Australia, you may have some Tennessee Questions for me about this enchanted land. Fire Away!
give me alittle bit ill think of something. you caught me off gaurd. how about that you leave youself wide open and im speechless ;-)
That's OK. Get them Bama brain cells a workin.

Crowderfarms":28ee93cf said:
ALACOWMAN":28ee93cf said:
Crowderfarms":28ee93cf said:
That's OK. Get them Bama brain cells a workin.

What brain cells?? :lol: :lol:

What are your main potable water sources?

Is there a port we can sell to the emigrate oil states there?

Where does TN stand in the cattle producing state ratings?
3rd, 5th?

Crowderfarms":1p6zeukx said:

What's the average "Proof" of corn liquor there?

ALACOWMAN":17xsgzv7 said:
dj":17xsgzv7 said:
  • Where does TN stand in the cattle producing state
ratings?
3rd, 5th?
on a stump .. blah ha ha ha ha i still got it
We're ranked at 3 in Beef Cattle. Our Sour Mash averages 175 proof. Dont act ignorrant MikeC. You know what proof it is.

warpaint":1e3wosl3 said:
cfpinz":1e3wosl3 said:
warpaint":1e3wosl3 said:
dj":1e3wosl3 said:
What are your main potable water sources?

I'll take this one, Crowder if you don't mind.

Rocky Mountain spring water!! ;-)

Is that where you grow your oysters? :shock:

Naw, we get our oysters off a hawgs rearend!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it true that in Tennessee you can go to a family reunion and a singles mixer at the same time?

Latest posts