warpaint":2fhlza32 said:
ALACOWMAN":2fhlza32 said:
dj":2fhlza32 said:
  • Where does TN stand in the cattle producing state
ratings?
3rd, 5th?
on a stump .. blah ha ha ha ha i still got it

Easy now!! :lol: :lol:

He's doing a bad impression of Arnold on Happy Days.

Tenn. has chitlins. Do y'all have cracklins?

Why as a matter of fact we do!! Aint hardly nuthin better than cracklin bread to go with them chittlins! ;-)
I've got an old Cracklin' Press I found years ago. It'll be seeing lots of action at the GitTogether.!For the brave ones that show up...

Is this really a typical Date Night in TN?

sheepandmotorcycle2.jpg

warpaint":akbezgk3 said:
cypressfarms":akbezgk3 said:
warpaint":akbezgk3 said:
ALACOWMAN":akbezgk3 said:
dj":akbezgk3 said:
  • Where does TN stand in the cattle producing state
ratings?
3rd, 5th?
on a stump .. blah ha ha ha ha i still got it

Easy now!! :lol: :lol:

He's doing a bad impression of Arnold on Happy Days.

Tenn. has chitlins. Do y'all have cracklins?

Why as a matter of fact we do!! Aint hardly nuthin better than cracklin bread to go with them chittlins! ;-)
aint nothing that will mess up a good pone of corn bread like :roll: cracklins

Being only 25 miles from the Tennessee border, I think I'm qualified both to ask and answer the questions.
Q. Is it true that they had to cancel Driver's Ed. at UT?
A. Yes, the mule died.

Q. What does the UT grad say to the UK grad?
A. Would you like fries with that?

Q. What is the best thing ever to come from Tenn.?
A. An empty Greyhound.

Q.What do they call a pretty girl in Tenn.?
A. A tourist.

Just having a little fun guys. I like Tennessee, the Powell Valley is some of the most beautiful farmland in the world and I vacation almost every year in The Smokies.

Crowderfarms":39zem3s8 said:
Aplus, I need to see you in my office immeadiately! You in a heep of trouble Boy!

Maybe it will get me out of trouble if I post the original in its un edited form :(

sheepandmotorcycle.jpg

warpaint":2flwph6u said:
aplusmnt":2flwph6u said:
Is this really a typical Date Night in TN?

Naw aplus, that would be around Mo. or Kansas. ;-)

This would never happen in Kansas! We might be able to pet our cows here, but our Sheep stay pretty nervous and hard to catch ;-)

Bullbuyer":30186tsq said:
Cattle Annie -
I'll take the chitlin' question.
Actually they are chitterlings, which are the intestines of hogs. They are very thoroughly washed and then the cooking becomes the chef's choice. Often deep fried, they could also be panfried. I remember years ago someone at a cook out was grilling the nasty things. They are not for everyone, probably an acquired taste and certainly one I am glad that I never acquired. The smell when cooking is enough to turn you against them. Sort of like ramps, probably not that bad but the smell just kills you.

that sounds revolting just like the black pudding we have here, dried pigs blood and fat inside interstines and then sliced and fried yuk yuk yuk!!!! do you have black pudding there?

warpaint":1qze7m9j said:
aplusmnt":1qze7m9j said:
Crowderfarms":1qze7m9j said:
Aplus, I need to see you in my office immeadiately! You in a heep of trouble Boy!

Maybe it will get me out of trouble if I post the original in its un edited form :(

sheepandmotorcycle.jpg

Now thats more like it!! :p

You gonna start a war here BOY! ;-) That looks like something PHAT PHIL would come up with. :roll:

chrisy":3r7omfvr said:
that sounds revolting just like the black pudding we have here, dried pigs blood and fat inside interstines and then sliced and fried yuk yuk yuk!!!! do you have black pudding there?
Dang Chrisy, I thought you were talking about the Gentleman riding the Motorcycle with the Sheep.You had me worried there for a moment. No, we dont have Black pudding around here, to answer the question. They have lots of it in Alabama, You may want to ask MikeC or ALACOWMAN. They would know better than me. ;-) MikeC is quite the chef I am told.

Crowderfarms":1pntt0i4 said:
chrisy":1pntt0i4 said:
Dang Chrisy, I thought you were talking about the Gentleman riding the Motorcycle with the Sheep.

Oh! the picture that sort of thing happens all the time over here, down in Wales you have to watch those dang sheep farmers. poor sheep can't turn their backs ;-) ;-) know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink. said the farmer to the shepherd!

chrisy":3ki58d67 said:
Crowderfarms":3ki58d67 said:
chrisy":3ki58d67 said:
Dang Chrisy, I thought you were talking about the Gentleman riding the Motorcycle with the Sheep.

Oh! the picture that sort of thing happens all the time over here, down in Wales you have to watch those dang sheep farmers. poor sheep can't turn their backs ;-) ;-) know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink. said the farmer to the shepard!
I'm a little to shy to elaborate on that one. Another one for Warpaint.Or even Flaboy. Wherever he is.

Crowderfarms":1c0fon6d said:
chrisy":1c0fon6d said:
Dang Chrisy, I thought you were talking about the Gentleman riding the Motorcycle with the Sheep.You had me worried there for a moment. No, we dont have Black pudding around here, to answer the question. They have lots of it in Alabama, You may want to ask MikeC or ALACOWMAN. They would know better than me. ;-) MikeC is quite the chef I am told.

Cowgirl580 put Crowders "Black Pudding" on the occupation post.

chrisy":2e4xinfl said:
Bullbuyer":2e4xinfl said:
Cattle Annie -
I'll take the chitlin' question.
Actually they are chitterlings, which are the intestines of hogs. They are very thoroughly washed and then the cooking becomes the chef's choice. Often deep fried, they could also be panfried. I remember years ago someone at a cook out was grilling the nasty things. They are not for everyone, probably an acquired taste and certainly one I am glad that I never acquired. The smell when cooking is enough to turn you against them. Sort of like ramps, probably not that bad but the smell just kills you.

well after eating every part of the hog imaginable im afraid this is a new one on me :shock:

Latest posts