Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

RebelCritter":2pf5j3of said:
Maybe we should have a "Handsome" contest at Crowders shin dig... Cowgirl, chrisy, WagaAgeyv, and I will be judges. :heart:

Heck, we could do that here... an online show. Ok boys, post your pictures. Your REAL mug! and need a body shot, I judge based on physique! :lol:

what a shame I will be back in England when the shin dig is on.
I would like to have been a judge at that one. we need real pic'ies so we can have an online judge, come on boy's rally round, Crowder, Fla', and WP not to mention CB and VanC and MikeC, good looks and knobbly knee's, that could be a contest in the Redneck Games!!! :roll: :cboy:

and jumpers "SPIDERS" no way I only mean the sweatshirt type I hate the eight legged ones. :?

aplusmnt":5o54dnf9 said:
VanC":5o54dnf9 said:
:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.

Be sure and take those flags off before you get back to Ill, might not go over very well in part of that state. ;-)

Wouldn't be a major problem where I live. Might get a few of these :shock: :shock: :shock: up by Chicago though.

Crowderfarms":1vvhork1 said:
RebelCritter":1vvhork1 said:
flaboy+":1vvhork1 said:
RebelCritter":1vvhork1 said:
ACK!!! Think I will stay here...! :shock:

Aw, come on. We look better when we put on a costume. Plus just think how good you girls would look next to us. You know you would have all those guys saying "how did he ever catch her"? :shock:

Besides, I KNOW that isnt really you guys... you cant trick me. :heart:
No, It really isn't me. But it really is Flaboy.RC, I somehow picture you as a real Cracker Cowgirl. Lean, Mean. Wranglerized Machine...Am I FAR OFF?

Whered you get that idea? Not too far off tho... cept not Wranglerized, Im Levized. :lol: :heart: :p

warpaint":yne2d0rq said:
VanC":yne2d0rq said:
:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.[/quote

Van,
I don't advise grabbin any southern boy, be he overwieght or not, by the ear. In some parts, that is a matin ritual!! :shock:

Yeah I know. Just ask my wife Leroy.

warpaint":25b7kx9v said:
Chrissy, please phrase your questions in the above mentioned Southern speak.
1. Hire car?
2. what accent
3. Jumpers????? :)

Warpaint on that hire car I think she is wanting you to drive her around in that Orange Pacer, do you have one of those cute little chauffeur hats?

VanC":8o4lqxyi said:
aplusmnt":8o4lqxyi said:
VanC":8o4lqxyi said:
:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.

Be sure and take those flags off before you get back to Ill, might not go over very well in part of that state. ;-)

Wouldn't be a major problem where I live. Might get a few of these :shock: :shock: :shock: up by Chicago though.

Yea you might get the same response the Duke boys did when they went to Atlanta in the movie.....or worse! in Chicago :D

aplusmnt":27n4p63r said:
warpaint":27n4p63r said:
Chrissy, please phrase your questions in the above mentioned Southern speak.
1. Hire car?
2. what accent
3. Jumpers????? :)

Warpaint on that hire car I think she is wanting you to drive her around in that Orange Pacer, do you have one of those cute little chauffeur hats?

Alas, the ole orange Pacer is no more!! :oops:
I have found that my cowboy hat works just fine! ;-)

RebelCritter":20zhlaz4 said:
Strawberrys????
CAQDS9KW.jpg
[/img]

:oops: man, i didn't realize the tattoo would stretch that much when i got it.

warpaint":30by5841 said:
For reasons that should be clear to all, I aint touchin that one either!!! ;-)
That makes 2 of us WP. Looks like another one of MikeC's personal photos from Key west or Mardi Gras.

warpaint":mn64pc88 said:
For reasons that should be clear to all, I aint touchin that one either!!! ;-)

Warpaint,,,,,you have not banned the wife from coming on this thread yet? You know a man needs some place to get away from the wife and this could be yours ;-)

warpaint":4ucvxtim said:
Cowgirl and Critter done got me so durn flabbergasted with all this talk about modelin at the shin-dig I don't know what to do!
And I got to be the one to pick Cowgirl up at the Airport. Wonder if Rebel Critter will be flyin' in too? Better notify Rebel-Land Security. We'll be on an elevator'd alert.

Crowderfarms":3kad3nch said:
warpaint":3kad3nch said:
Cowgirl and Critter done got me so durn flabbergasted with all this talk about modelin at the shin-dig I don't know what to do!
And I got to be the one to pick Cowgirl up at the Airport. Wonder if Rebel Critter will be flyin' in too? Better notify Rebel-Land Security. We'll be on an elevator'd alert.

poor rebel. too bad we can't catch the same flight in. :drink:

RebelCritter":6bz30ttb said:
Whered you get that idea? Not too far off tho... cept not Wranglerized, Im Levized. :lol: :heart: :p

:???: oh dear, you and me needs to have a sit down and discuss the benefits of wrangler vs levi.

cowgirl580":360ckk6g said:
Crowderfarms":360ckk6g said:
warpaint":360ckk6g said:

Wonder if I can get a flight from Florida to Tennessee, via Colorado. :) That would be fun... be tanked before we got there! What an entrance we could make. HA! :lol:

cowgirl580":3ra55hj8 said:
RebelCritter":3ra55hj8 said:

:???: oh dear, you and me needs to have a sit down and discuss the benefits of wrangler vs levi.

Ok, educate me. I prefer Levi cause they are heavier, and fit my shape better! :) :pretty:

RebelCritter":q2f36new said:
cowgirl580":q2f36new said:
RebelCritter":q2f36new said:

Ok, educate me. I prefer Levi cause they are heavier, and fit my shape better! :) :pretty:

Prove it! I need pictures. I only wear Levi's. ;-)

RebelCritter":1nfon18w said:
cowgirl580":1nfon18w said:
RebelCritter":1nfon18w said:

men's wranglers work so much better. forget women's jeans, they don't stand up to anything. they run screaming the other direction when you mention work. plus, men's wranglers are actually long enough. :roll: women's are just too short. have i convinced you yet?

RebelCritter":35z3cwe0 said:
cowgirl580":35z3cwe0 said:
Crowderfarms":35z3cwe0 said:
warpaint":35z3cwe0 said:

Wonder if I can get a flight from Florida to Tennessee, via Colorado. :) That would be fun... be tanked before we got there! What an entrance we could make. HA! :lol:

make one heck of a plane ride anyway. there probably is some flights that go that way, or even some that go from here thru there. :roll: we'll call it the scenic route. lol

Latest posts