Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-":3glgcwvh said:
RebelCritter":3glgcwvh said:
cowgirl580":3glgcwvh said:
RebelCritter":3glgcwvh said:
Whered you get that idea? Not too far off tho... cept not Wranglerized, Im Levized. :lol: :heart: :p

:???: oh dear, you and me needs to have a sit down and discuss the benefits of wrangler vs levi.

Ok, educate me. I prefer Levi cause they are heavier, and fit my shape better! :) :pretty:

Prove it! I need pictures. I only wear Levi's. ;-)

who? i did once. i posted a pic a long time ago of me in wranglers, course i was sittin down, but still. it counts right?

cowgirl580":3jix8u0n said:
flaboy-":3jix8u0n said:
RebelCritter":3jix8u0n said:
cowgirl580":3jix8u0n said:
RebelCritter":3jix8u0n said:
Whered you get that idea? Not too far off tho... cept not Wranglerized, Im Levized. :lol: :heart: :p

:???: oh dear, you and me needs to have a sit down and discuss the benefits of wrangler vs levi.

Ok, educate me. I prefer Levi cause they are heavier, and fit my shape better! :) :pretty:

who? i did once. i posted a pic a long time ago of me in wranglers, course i was sittin down, but still. it counts right?
Of course you'd be willing to re-post right? I'm presently putting together a 'Women of Cattle Today" Calendar.I have exactly 12 spots left. Any takers?

cowgirl580":6vxhx2sf said:
RebelCritter":6vxhx2sf said:
cowgirl580":6vxhx2sf said:
RebelCritter":6vxhx2sf said:

men's wranglers work so much better. forget women's jeans, they don't stand up to anything. they run screaming the other direction when you mention work. plus, men's wranglers are actually long enough. :roll: women's are just too short. have i convinced you yet?

no no no... Levis fit the long lengths!! mens levis. not only are womens jeans too short, they have those "hips" and "belly" built in that just dont work on me!!! ;-)

flaboy-":v3itludj said:
RebelCritter":v3itludj said:
cowgirl580":v3itludj said:
RebelCritter":v3itludj said:

You first! :)

Now its gettin better. I hope ya'll will submit your pics for Crowder's calender. If you don't I'm afraid we all know what he'll put in there!! :shock:

warpaint":2penidxl said:
Now its gettin better. I hope ya'll will submit your pics for Crowder's calender. If you don't I'm afraid we all know what he'll put in there!! :shock:
Maybe I need to re-phrase. Women of the Rebel House Calendar.Of course Macon's going to get CT to make a large political contribution to our cause.Come on Cowgirls, get them pics up!

Hey Crowder, on a serious note, do you think we need some waivers for the shin-dig? I know lots of pics will be taken. Just don't want to post em without the consent of the party in the pic.

warpaint":1cfl3zxp said:
Hey Crowder, on a serious note, do you think we need some waivers for the shin-dig? I know lots of pics will be taken. Just don't want to post em without the consent of the party in the pic.
Guess we'll need a danged Lawyer's services to write up a disclaimer. Sumpin like this?
Got my pic took at Crowder's place.
No one on the net better see my face.
Kodak, Minolta or Fuji too,
If you post my pic, I'll sue the hell out you!
Now if you drink too much, Ol' Crowder's slick.
He'll burn the waiver, and post yer' pic!

That oughta Git R Done!

cowgirl580":39gfktt5 said:

I went back and looked. Your picture links are mostly all broken. Must have moved your server. SO, you proved nothing. I kinda like the strawberrys or was that RC's strawberry's? :lol:

RebelCritter":2fj2r25q said:
cowgirl580":2fj2r25q said:
cowgirl580":2fj2r25q said:

men's wranglers work so much better. forget women's jeans, they don't stand up to anything. they run screaming the other direction when you mention work. plus, men's wranglers are actually long enough. :roll: women's are just too short. have i convinced you yet?

no no no... Levis fit the long lengths!! mens levis. not only are womens jeans too short, they have those "hips" and "belly" built in that just dont work on me!!! ;-)
You both have it right about women's jeans being junk. Too much hip, too much belly, and not enough length. But ya gotta try cowboy cut wranglers. Not only do they stack nicely on a pair of boots but they are heavier duty than original wranglers or levis. They hold up the best for baling in.

Farmhand":3n3yvzgd said:
RebelCritter":3n3yvzgd said:
cowgirl580":3n3yvzgd said:
cowgirl580":3n3yvzgd said:

You both have it right about women's jeans being junk. Too much hip, too much belly, and not enough length. But ya gotta try cowboy cut wranglers. Not only do they stack nicely on a pair of boots but they are heavier duty than original wranglers or levis. They hold up the best for baling in.
Yall done went and done a Hijack with Women's clothing here. What am I gonna do with you Gals? :lol:

Crowderfarms":3gvjq0n8 said:
Farmhand":3gvjq0n8 said:
RebelCritter":3gvjq0n8 said:
cowgirl580":3gvjq0n8 said:
cowgirl580":3gvjq0n8 said:

Yall done went and done a Hijack with Women's clothing here. What am I gonna do with you Gals? :lol:

Whattcha want to do with us gals? :heart: :p Admit it, you LOVE to hear us womans talk about our pants!

RebelCritter":1s4hc63h said:
gonna do with you Gals? :lol:

Whattcha want to do with us gals? :heart: :p Admit it, you LOVE to hear us womans talk about our pants![/quote]

It's talk out of not about. :oops:

flaboy-":bsq91x2r said:
RebelCritter":bsq91x2r said:
gonna do with you Gals? :lol:

Whattcha want to do with us gals? :heart: :p Admit it, you LOVE to hear us womans talk about our pants!

It's talk out of not about. :oops:[/quote]

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :oops: :heart:

Farmhand":3sukpqic said:
RebelCritter":3sukpqic said:
cowgirl580":3sukpqic said:
cowgirl580":3sukpqic said:

AND, that stinkin Earnhardt Jr advertises them. Thats a turn off by itself - regardless! :)

RebelCritter":1z5f4q0t said:
AND, that stinkin Earnhardt Jr advertises them. Thats a turn off by itself - regardless! :)

Dang Critter you are sounding better and better to me everyday. Do you eat fried chicken with your fingers and then wipe them on your jeans? Do you chase that chicken with a beer? Surely you don't put makeup on to go work cattle do you?;-) :heart:

flaboy-":1els3x0b said:
RebelCritter":1els3x0b said:

Dang Critter you are sounding better and better to me everyday. Do you eat fried chicken with your fingers and then wipe them on your jeans? Do you chase that chicken with a beer? Surely you don't put makeup on to go work cattle do you?;-) :heart:

uh huh, eat chicken with my fingers, but I slyly wipe them on my MANS jeans, not mine - or the dog. :p
Chased with the hard stuff more often than beer. :drink: :D
Makeup? whats that? Not me, low maintenance, ala naturale!
:heart: :cboy:

Latest posts