Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

To get back on topic,,,,,,Crowder what kind of Jeans do Tennessee people wear anyway?

Or do they all wear bib overalls with no shirt, no shoe, one strap undone and a stray hat.....this is kind of what I picture :D

aplusmnt":1hrex72b said:
To get back on topic,,,,,,Crowder what kind of Jeans do Tennessee people wear anyway?

Or do they all wear bib overalls with no shirt, no shoe, one strap undone and a stray hat.....this is kind of what I picture :D
Now that we're back on track, after the UK derailment, to answer the question...We usually wear Levi's and Wranglers.Some opt to wear whatever Wally World has on sale.Or whatever the dollar store may have, they are real strange looking britches.I wear my Pointer Brand overalls, in the summer,with no shirt on . I dont wear my cowboy hat on tractors, cuz it blows off. I usually just wear a cap.

Crowderfarms":3pt0mwm7 said:
aplusmnt":3pt0mwm7 said:

Now that we're back on track, after the UK derailment, to answer the question...We usually wear Levi's and Wranglers.Some opt to wear whatever Wally World has on sale.Or whatever the dollar store may have, they are real strange looking britches.I wear my Pointer Brand overalls, in the summer,with no shirt on . I dont wear my cowboy hat on tractors, cuz it blows off. I usually just wear a cap.

I resemble that remark, UK derailment...indeed...is the cap a flat cap or a baseball cap. if the later what team do you support? or is that top secret. do have to wear the baseball cap side ways or back to front? all the younguns' wear the baseball cap over here.

chrisy":3d2ohdfp said:
Crowderfarms":3d2ohdfp said:
aplusmnt":3d2ohdfp said:

I resemble that remark, UK derailment...indeed...is the cap a flat cap or a baseball cap. if the later what team do you support? or is that top secret. do have to wear the baseball cap side ways or back to front? all the younguns' wear the baseball cap over here.
Us real Southern Boys always wear our caps straight, and forwards.Only the Punks and A%% 's wear their caps backwards and sideways.Makes me stomping mad to see caps worn wrong.

Crowderfarms":2di42761 said:
chrisy":2di42761 said:
Crowderfarms":2di42761 said:
aplusmnt":2di42761 said:

Us real Southern Boys always wear our caps straight, and forwards.Only the Punks and A%% 's wear their caps backwards and sideways.Makes me stomping mad to see caps worn wrong.

totaly agree, it looks darn right stupid.

Crowderfarms":3nl6e33n said:

Especially when they're like 30 or 40 years old. I just want to walk up and slap the dam thing off their head and tell them to grow up! :mad:

chrisy":m5jrzpgx said:
Crowderfarms":m5jrzpgx said:
chrisy":m5jrzpgx said:
Crowderfarms":m5jrzpgx said:
aplusmnt":m5jrzpgx said:

totaly agree, it looks darn right stupid.

Yup, and that um, fine young man, earnhardt jr wears his backards, retard! You better wear it straight! :)

Crowderfarms":2jm4uae8 said:
aplusmnt":2jm4uae8 said:

wear levis AND wranglers? how can ya do that?
mmm, the image I see, crowder wearin overals with no shirt! I wanna see a picture!! :)

RebelCritter":in16n9ll said:
Crowderfarms":in16n9ll said:
aplusmnt":in16n9ll said:

wear levis AND wranglers? how can ya do that?
mmm, the image I see, crowder wearin overals with no shirt! I wanna see a picture!! :)
Well, Some wear Wranglers and Some Levi's. I wear Levi's.You post your's first Critter. I promise I'll post mine.

RebelCritter":3hsg7p17 said:
Girls Road Trip
Cowgirl says to RC and Chrisy, "Hey girlfriends, lets go to Norlans and go snipe huntin!"
Chrisy says "Alright! ready to go! What is a snipe?"
RC says "Hold your horses while I paint my Levis on. Thisll be FUN." <RC winks to Cowgirl in acknowledgement of the trick> ;-)

They all load up in the truck leaving Charleston. Coming into Savannah they are gettin hungry and stop for some vittles.
RC orders some fried chicken, black eyed peas, and fried green maters.
Chrisy orders some Black Puddin and haggis.
Cowgirl orders poke sallet and fried turkey and greens.
The girls are havin a blast eatin, drinkin, and flirtin, but soon realize they gotta hit the road again. On the way out, the waitress hollers, "Yall come back now, ya hear?!"

Gettin close to Norlans the girls are now three sheets in the wind and stop at the first bar they come to. Walkin in they see Warpaint, Crowder, Flaboy, WagaAgeYv, and MikeC. They are tanked! :drink: WagaAgeYv gives the girls a flirtin lesson, for these particular cowboys. MikeC sittin catywampus from Chrisy is playin footsies under the table. Flaboy caught sight of it and says "well, butter my biscuit. I thought you had eyes for me! " Chrisy embarassed :oops: says "well, bless your heart, I didnt know you cared Flaboy!" Crowder speaks up and says to Flaboy, "Wait a cotten picken minute! I thought you had your eye on Cowgirl - and I have dibs on Chrisy". :x RC says to Crowder "What bout me? I thought you wanted me?". :?: Flaboy says "no, I want RC!" :heart: Cowgirl says "I want Crowder". :heart: Chrisy grabs MikeC :heart: , WagaAgeYv grabs Warpaint :heart: and went off to 2step. And so it was settled. <sshheww!> :? Rest of the evenin was drinkin, dancin and eatin! :lol: cept Chrisy who was the designated decoy. :secret:

Ok, Im no good at story tellin... Someone finish this for me. :)

:lol2: :lol2: ROFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: darn near fell outta my chair laughing. OMG! :lol2: looks like you did just fine on the story.

Ok, so back to the Tennessee topic... Is this stuff true?

Tennessee Laws
You can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
Hollow logs may not be sold.
Any person crippling, killing or in any way destroying a proud female dog that is running at large shall not be held liable for the damages due to such killing or destruction.
More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
"Crimes against nature" are prohibited.
Stealing a horse is punishible by hanging.
Driving is not to be done while asleep.
The age of consent is 16, but 12 if the girl is a virgin. :shock:
It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.

Dyersburg
It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.

Fayette County
You may not have more than five inoperable vehicles on a piece of property.

Lenoir City
When you pull up to a stop sign you must fire a gun out the window to warn horse carriages that you are coming.

Lexington
No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
Spitting on the sidewalk is prohibited.

Knoxville
In front of their buildings, all businesses must have a "hitching post."

Memphis
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
It's illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM.
Panhandlers must first obtain a $10 permit before begging on the streets of downtown Memphis. (Passed in 1996)
It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners. It is also illegal to take unfinished pie home. All pie must be eaten on the premises.

Oneida
An ordinance forbids anyone to sing the song "It Ain't Goin' To Rain No Mo'."

RebelCritter":2z0iyjht said:
Ok, so back to the Tennessee topic... Is this stuff true?

Tennessee Laws
You can't shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
Hollow logs may not be sold.
Any person crippling, killing or in any way destroying a proud female dog that is running at large shall not be held liable for the damages due to such killing or destruction.
More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.
It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.
"Crimes against nature" are prohibited.
Stealing a horse is punishible by hanging.
Driving is not to be done while asleep.
The age of consent is 16, but 12 if the girl is a virgin. :shock:
It is legal to gather and consume roadkill.

Dyersburg
It is illegal for a woman to call a man for a date.

Fayette County
You may not have more than five inoperable vehicles on a piece of property.

Lenoir City
When you pull up to a stop sign you must fire a gun out the window to warn horse carriages that you are coming.

Lexington
No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
Spitting on the sidewalk is prohibited.

Knoxville
In front of their buildings, all businesses must have a "hitching post."

Memphis
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
It's illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM.
Panhandlers must first obtain a $10 permit before begging on the streets of downtown Memphis. (Passed in 1996)
It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners. It is also illegal to take unfinished pie home. All pie must be eaten on the premises.

Oneida
An ordinance forbids anyone to sing the song "It Ain't Goin' To Rain No Mo'."

:roll: yup, i believe it. ;-)

Latest posts