Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ha, one of Crowders CAB heifers. We saw her once when he was bragging about his stock. Seems she used to help him fix fences as I remember. :lol:

flaboy+":3nugetej said:
Ha, one of Crowders CAB heifers. We saw her once when he was bragging about his stock. Seems she used to help him fix fences as I remember. :lol:
She did not help me fix fences, she cleared the ground FOR fences. I happen to find her quite attractive.For a Man so interested in thighs, your denial amazes me.

WagaAgeyv":1y2d7qs3 said:
All right guys You have go to quit sending out this picture. I got this today. I know you are all proud but good grief!

Do not delete. This could save your life.

BACON GREASE WARNING :
This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease.
This is a warning!

Send this to every person you care about!!!

untitled.jpg
[/img]
[/quote]

that was the message that came with the pic i posted, but thought it had more impact without. LOL

Ok, I just got done readin all 3 zillion pages of this here thread. First off, ya'll are all nuts! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard for so long. My sides hurt.
Second, I want to clear up a few things, The Dukes were in NC...or maybe it was filmed in NC, I can't remember. Anyway, it was Waylon.
I forgot all the other things I wanted to clear up, and I ain't going back to find em!

My first car was a red VW rabbit, diesel! How's that for fast and cool? (I should have stuck with it, got a monsterous speeding ticket with my next car!)
My grandma and pa lived in Chattanooga and Mom is from there, don't ya'll have chicken and dumplins on your side of TN? They were the absolute best anywhere! Will you be havin them at your shindig? If so, I'll be there with bells on.

Now a question- I've heard TN was so backwards, even the river doesn't know which way to go. Is that true? ;-)

I think the Dukes were in Georgia, remember Boss and Rosco were trying to send Bo and Luke "up the river" to Atlanta. It was filmed in a couple places, California was one of them.
Us Dukes fans wouldn't want to be associate with any of them tenneseans would we? :eek: ;-) :p

Crowderfarms":3ketw03v said:
flaboy+":3ketw03v said:
She did not help me fix fences, she cleared the ground FOR fences. I happen to find her quite attractive.For a Man so interested in thighs, your denial amazes me.

Hey those aren't thighs they are tornado's just looking for something to destroy. Take another look and you can see all the inner swirls. :lol:

1. That pic really is not the first thing I care to look at in the am.

2. Rider, yes we have chicken and dumplins, and rabbit and dumplins, and squirrel and dumplins.

3. While the "Dukes" were supposedly from Hazard, County, Ga. the show was based on antics me and Crowder pulled in our younger days.

4. While the Tennessee river may run north it's for shore the best thang to come outta Ala.

5. BH , I hope this has cleared up your question as well.

;-) ;-) ;-)

Me being the Author of this highly resectable and esteemed post. I personally would like to thank all of you that have taken your precious, valuable time to respond to the mystery of our great, Beloved, Tennessee.
I was just sent an important message that we may have some double agents, trying to infiltrate the "Rebel House". Yall be the Judge. This is flat out scary, and a mean ploy to distract me from my duties as President. I'm madder than a Menstruating Alley Cat over this one. Please help!

http://www.ipopper.net/cool_scripts/gam ... fault.html

I would also like to thank everybody!
I went back and reread the entire thread just Monday. Got to remember to print it out.

Crowder, I found all the imposters but one. That one coulda fooled anybody!! :roll:

We need some type of security measure. That was downright scary. I mean anyone of us could have ended up with a tube, instead of a groove. From now on, all interns will be given the Rebel House's Doctors exam. Now we need a Doctor. Any ideas.

We need to clear something up. Awhile back you told me about a new employee at your place of business. This Mornin I got a PM from Mike C with a pic of said employee. Puttin it as lightly as I can, there's a whole lotta ham stickin out the sack!! :roll:

warpaint":2ivuz1xs said:
We need to clear something up. Awhile back you told me about a new employee at your place of business. This Mornin I got a PM from Mike C with a pic of said employee. Puttin it as lightly as I can, there's a whole lotta ham stickin out the sack!! :roll:
Well you know MikeC is a chronic stretcher of the truth. My new Cowgirl has increased sales 200% in the last 3 weeks.I'm fixin' to give her another raise. I just sit back and watch her razzle and dazzle them Boy's right from the Liar's Table. She's a Genetic Money maker! Thinkin' bout hiring a couple more. May have em dance on the counter top every hour on the hour. ;-)

Crowderfarms":t28m8895 said:
warpaint":t28m8895 said:
Well you know MikeC is a chronic stretcher of the truth. My new Cowgirl has increased sales 200% in the last 3 weeks.I'm fixin' to give her another raise. I just sit back and watch her razzle and dazzle them Boy's right from the Liar's Table. She's a Genetic Money maker! Thinkin' bout hiring a couple more. May have em dance on the counter top every hour on the hour. ;-)

Well, I hope you got a mighty big counter! The pic I saw, and this was just one gal, could weaken a good concrete slab!!

Allright Dammit, lets see this picture. Put it up or shut it up! WP, you're starting to get me irritated, like a Fire Ant in a Condom.

Latest posts