"From the Outhouse to the Rebel House" :lol: :lol:

That would be a short trip. Aren't they one and the same? :lol:

MikeC":3ht5znyl said:
warpaint":3ht5znyl said:
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

I have just had a brainstorm! The title of the movie is gonna be,

How bout, "Readings from the Rebel House Out House" ? MikeC another outburst and your going to quarantine. :lol:

Crowderfarms":b1disv09 said:
MikeC":b1disv09 said:
warpaint":b1disv09 said:
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

I have just had a brainstorm! The title of the movie is gonna be,

How bout, "Readings from the Rebel House Out House" ? MikeC another outburst and your going to quarantine. :lol:
Change that to:

"LOOKING AT THE PICTURES IN THE REBEL OUTHOUSE" or

"LOOKING AT THE SEARS AND ROEBUCK CATALOG IN THE OUTHOUSE"

"Readings from the outhouse", hmmm.

This could work if the final scene of the movie is rewritten.
What I had in mind for this scene was Crowder sittin on the front porch of the Rebel House, smokin a corncob pipe, with a jug of hooch at his feet, readin tales of his life to an audience of chirrens.

On second thought there just aint no way I'm writtin in a scene with Crowder sittin in the outhouse readin newspapers. :shock:

Those Chirrens would really get an edumacation. They'd find out there's a lot more to life than Video Games and MTV. I never have read the paper in the Outhouse. Then again, I never been constipated either. :shock:

Crowderfarms":s7vgqz46 said:
Cabo":s7vgqz46 said:
Maybe Flaboy will loan Crowder his bike. Then he can make house calls.
I refuse to sit on the same Commode seat that Flaboy set on. Flaboy has AIDS! (Always In Deep Ship.)

Well it is for sure I wouldn't let one of your X's use it. The tires only have a load rating of 1000 pounds.

Ya misspelled it. :lol:

flaboy+":3qkuqx0l said:
Crowderfarms":3qkuqx0l said:
Cabo":3qkuqx0l said:
I refuse to sit on the same Commode seat that Flaboy set on. Flaboy has AIDS! (Always In Deep Ship.)

Well it is for sure I wouldn't let one of your X's use it. The tires only have a load rating of 1000 pounds.

Ya misspelled it. :lol:
And if one of em' had a Blow Out, you'd be the first to stop and help a Lady in distress.

Crowderfarms":2bul9unn said:
And if one of em' had a Blow Out, you'd be the first to stop and help a Lady in distress.

Yep I would help the Lady in the dress. Oh, you said distress. My poor old out house bike would for sure be in distress. Naw, those ones of your couldn't fit between the walls anyway.

Crowderfarms":3it5syrh said:
No, Read my post again. I said the Woman in Dis-dressed. Big un' need roadside Assistance too.

Oh, forgive me for being a little slow. You know us Southern boys be a bit slow.

You are right I have helped women de-dress. :shock:

flaboy+":vsojld67 said:
Crowderfarms":vsojld67 said:
No, Read my post again. I said the Woman in Dis-dressed. Big un' need roadside Assistance too.

Oh, forgive me for being a little slow. You know us Southern boys be a bit slow.

You are right I have helped women de-dress. :shock:
You must have been the nice Gent that helped my girl Fiona Freightliner change out that re-cap last week.She told me you were hung like a Neutered Gnat.BUT she appreciated the gesture.Just dont forget, my other girl Pammie Peterbilt, will be down thata way next week. If she breaks down help her ASAP. She's hauling a load of Watermelons back to use as "Bait" in Atlanta.

warpaint":1zh1hxuw said:
Cabo":1zh1hxuw said:

Talkin bout that bike, I wanted to ask Flaboy if it runs on natural gas? :shock:

That's pretty good WP. Are you sure you are a Southern boy? Seems you were pretty quick on that. :lol:

flaboy+":3vl4kuv3 said:
warpaint":3vl4kuv3 said:
Cabo":3vl4kuv3 said:

Talkin bout that bike, I wanted to ask Flaboy if it runs on natural gas? :shock:

That's pretty good WP. Are you sure you are a Southern boy? Seems you were pretty quick on that. :lol:

Absolutely, positively, no doubt whatsoever, Southern born and bred. While I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, I have my moments! :lol:

All right guys You have go to quit sending out this picture. I got this today. I know you are all proud but good grief!

Do not delete. This could save your life.

BACON GREASE WARNING :
This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease.
This is a warning!

Send this to every person you care about!!!

untitled.jpg
[/img][/quote]

Latest posts