Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":9qdh3wik said:
I aint figured out how to get it from gallery to here!!
WP, Quit stallin' us. Your Dial-A-Date's a runnin' late.That's why you aint got a chance as a Out House Rat, at gettin that pic up here. Excuses, Excuses.Another cheap shot at Crowder has failed. :lol:

warpaint":1me29na4 said:
OK! The best I can do is to send any interested to the photo gallery and look at my most recent addition listed under thong! :shock:

Yep, that's one of Crowder's all right! He's not too crazy about her skin color but she's sure the right size for him! 8) 8)

She's got more potholes and wasboard ripples than 80 miles of Tundra Hiway. MikeC, Have you flossed with that thong yet today? Shoot, I almost forgot, your in Bama, no point in flossing that one toofus. :lol:

Ok I have this image of Crowder's "Hooter Girl" working for him now. Wearing Daisy Dukes, and a cut off orange shirt with confederate flag across the back and a slogan on front "Ask me about our Insemination products"

Hey I also heard on the news today that O.J. Simpson was moving to Tennessee! You will soon have another famous person living in your great state. In the interview he said he was moving there because everyone had the same DNA :D

Crowderfarms":2xako0hu said:
Allright Dammit, lets see this picture. Put it up or shut it up! WP, you're starting to get me irritated, like a Fire Ant in a Condom.
:shock: Don't think I ever heard that saying before. :lol:

jaydill":320xr3f5 said:
Crowderfarms":320xr3f5 said:
Allright Dammit, lets see this picture. Put it up or shut it up! WP, you're starting to get me irritated, like a Fire Ant in a Condom.
I would imagine it would be like Chinese Torture. :shock:

Crowderfarms":3ld5jylb said:
jaydill":3ld5jylb said:
Crowderfarms":3ld5jylb said:
:lol:

aplusmnt":1wh96ubq said:
Ok I have this image of Crowder's "Hooter Girl" working for him now. Wearing Daisy Dukes, and a cut off orange shirt with confederate flag across the back and a slogan on front "Ask me about our Insemination products"

Hey I also heard on the news today that O.J. Simpson was moving to Tennessee! You will soon have another famous person living in your great state. In the interview he said he was moving there because everyone had the same DNA :D
Aplus. You have thoroughly disgusted me with the Tennessee jokes. I know things must be pretty lame in KS. being the only thing I can remember making Kansas famous was some chick strung out on LSD being abducted by three men,a Tornado and a ankle dragger named TOTO. If you think O.J. Simpson is moving here because of same type DNA, you must be sniffing some bad cleaning solvents. He aint allowed here.IF you want a pic of my employee, send me 19.95 and I'll send you an autographed 8x10.

Crowderfarms":8fkcx2o3 said:
jaydill":8fkcx2o3 said:
Crowderfarms":8fkcx2o3 said:

That would be something Id love to see! :lol:

RebelCritter":63xvytmx said:
Crowderfarms":63xvytmx said:
jaydill":63xvytmx said:
Crowderfarms":63xvytmx said:

Critter, that aint somethin I'd wish on nobody. Got into a fireant nest one time, in a pair of shorts. Cops caught up with me after 5 miles!! :shock:

Guess I should add I was on foot!

warpaint":2ikpzqa0 said:
RebelCritter":2ikpzqa0 said:
Crowderfarms":2ikpzqa0 said:
jaydill":2ikpzqa0 said:
Crowderfarms":2ikpzqa0 said:

Critter, that aint somethin I'd wish on nobody. Got into a fireant nest one time, in a pair of shorts. Cops caught up with me after 5 miles!! :shock:

Guess I should add I was on foot!
youre right... sorry... i wouldnt wish that on nobody neither. but i bet the dance would be entertaining!!! I been ate up with them numerous times myself... since FL is built on an ant hill!!!

Crowderfarms":3ntkm15o said:
aplusmnt":3ntkm15o said:

Aplus. You have thoroughly disgusted me with the Tennessee jokes. I know things must be pretty lame in KS. being the only thing I can remember making Kansas famous was some chick strung out on LSD being abducted by three men,a Tornado and a ankle dragger named TOTO. If you think O.J. Simpson is moving here because of same type DNA, you must be sniffing some bad cleaning solvents. He aint allowed here.IF you want a pic of my employee, send me 19.95 and I'll send you an autographed 8x10.

Hey we have had some famous people from Kansas, there was the actor "Roscoe Fatty Arbuckle" and Bob Dole was from Kansas. Ok maybe you are right, I am just glad I am from Oklahoma and not Kansas. Just got stuck here somehow.

Could you have the employee sign it "To the best I ever had" ? Want some proof to show wife that it is not all that bad. :D

Aplus,

I have finally figured out your plan. You are tryin to get some incriminatin pictures of our esteemed co-hort to use against him in his run for office.

You're seemingly innocent slip of the tongue about ole Bob did it. Well, you aint gettin away with it. I think you must have an ulterior motive in mind. What's the plan? Are you plannin to make a run for the highest office in the Land?

I can see that a trip to Kansas is in order. I'll be there shortly to do some real campaignin, and some snake stompin. 8)

P.S. Them is my Secret Service glasses!!

warpaint":8oeeowa9 said:
Aplus,

I have finally figured out your plan. You are tryin to get some incriminatin pictures of our esteemed co-hort to use against him in his run for office.

You're seemingly innocent slip of the tongue about ole Bob did it. Well, you aint gettin away with it. I think you must have an ulterior motive in mind. What's the plan? Are you plannin to make a run for the highest office in the Land?

I can see that a trip to Kansas is in order. I'll be there shortly to do some real campaignin, and some snake stompin. 8)

P.S. Them is my Secret Service glasses!!

Warpaint that was the original plan but after reading the Polls almost 600 post and 9,000 views on this thread me and my Kansas cohorts will pull our bid for the big cheese of the land. I also have saw that my slander campaign against the state of TN has failed. I guess the falsifying of those Alabama and Arkansas Jokes did not work. :D

We will just sit back and wait for you guys to get in office and then bring out all the incriminating pictures to get publicity and build our stock for the next race. ;-)

By the time this administration is over, them pics will be old hat. Ya'll know that Crowder will never make it thru 4 years without a scandal of some sort.
Besides, he will be usin his girls as a security team! 8)

warpaint":2k7bp96u said:
By the time this administration is over, them pics will be old hat. Ya'll know that Crowder will never make it thru 4 years without a scandal of some sort.
Besides, he will be usin his girls as a security team! 8)
WP, You know I'm cleaner than a freshly whitewashed picket fence.I thought your position in this administration, was here to 'up' the chances a scandal will occur. After all you are a "Cohort" I've already had one scandal here, form that girl in B.C. Wonder what I can git into to start another??

Latest posts