Annoying Typos

Help Support CattleToday:

Muratic - I couldn't help thinking of something. The other day I was flipping channels and saw this show "growing up Gottie" or something to that efect. Anyway it wasabout some preppy girl that was spoiled rotten. At least in the short time I watched. Anyway I can imagine you starting a new show "growing up with Caustic". I'm sure it would be a hoot. I do think of him as Hoss Cartwright. He says what he thinks, not necessarly what is popular. I respect that in a person.

I think anyone who has a problem with typos...has just over reacted.. that is the problem with this board....we have a bunch of people who want to judge others...on everything...typos, management, any decision or mistake a person makes. I just don't think that much about it if I can understand what a person said.

Just one more reason a person won't post here. donna

Whooee! Caustic - you done got a fan club!

But Muratic is right - I always tell my kids - "Without family you got nuthin"

I think this is my only post on this thread - probably my last. I just try to read between the lines when I can't read what has been written.

Bez

Caustic can be caustic but he's a sure enough cow man. If you ever smell BS around him it's a sure bet that it's on the OUTSIDE of his boots. Usually when he's mean it's because he's hungry. Feed him some raw beef with gunpowder sprinkled over it and he'll be fine.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":22p3uof8 said:
Caustic can be caustic but he's a sure enough cow man. If you ever smell BS around him it's a sure bet that it's on the OUTSIDE of his boots. Usually when he's mean it's because he's hungry. Feed him some raw beef with gunpowder sprinkled over it and he'll be fine.

Craig-TX
So I reckon my wild guess of him having Cow Sense was right on the money? :)

Caustic Burno":26mnlxgd said:
Some of us have a ranch to run which is a one man operation and can't set at a computer all day.
You sound jealous or mad. If you can't take people disagreeing with you are in trouble. I freely admit I don't know what your colloqualism is refering to. If it means the same thing as you stepped on an axe, what some are full of. Heck I had never heard the term heiferette until I read it in a post on this board. I recall you dogging hobby ranchers for the size of thier tractors. Little one way huh.
Have a great day

I figured as much. Like my dad always told me, "son your first impression of someone will always be the right one".

LOL
:lol:
i am amused that this thread has gone so long.. of all things.. cow folks fussing over grammar and spelling :roll:

i have a son that is a fixin to graduate college with 2 degrees (computers and accounting) and he dont do grammar... :lol: never been good at it and still aint (wonder where he got it :roll: )
anyhow... english has never been something he was good at.. just like some people cant do math.

but he is a whiz at these computers and other things...

to each his own i guess..

jt

msscamp wrote
You are not worth the energy it would take to respond.
Gosh doggit, Now you went and hurt my feelings.:cry: Did you say that because I'm "under-educated" when it comes to cattle?

This is a funny thread haven't seen but a few well written people on the board. Texan who's post number never changes hmm, Craig, Ruby, txag, Az, Bez, Ollie, Frankie and Certherf I know I missed a couple.One thing I find amusing is flaboy you seem to throw more rocks than the person your acusing.

ctlbaron":1ggcu4wy said:
This is retarded. All vine and no tatter.

Careful now. You might get scolded for using improper grammar and we all know that tatters don't grow on vines just like a steer is not a steer unless it has been castrated, docked, clamped, or banded.

Ducking and running again. :lol:

Latest posts