Annoying Guy Across The Road

Help Support CattleToday:

I am laughing while I type, but I thought a little about this while out haying.

Do you know increased electrical use is automatically sent to the DEA?

The satellites pick up heat/light sources for grow operations?

Tell him to put up a "We Grow Dope Here " billboard and light it with his light! :lol:

ALX.":3gy88n79 said:
Do you know increased electrical use is automatically sent to the DEA?

Dang, I didn't know that. As hot as it's been here, as is reflected by our outrageous electric bills, the DEA must be scrambling. Soooo, not only do I have to pay GAWD knows how much extra in fuel surcharges to the electric company, now I find out my tax dollars go to scrambling DEA agents because of higher electric consumption. That ain't right...

Alice

HD, and ALX, not bad. Not bad at all.

I will try to get the hub to go over once more this weekend.

Thing about the dope is that I am pretty sure that our esteemed local deputies know about it. As much as they are over there, I don't see how they could not. That seems to be a pretty low blow anyway, cause I really don't have anything against anyone growing for their own usage. Their business. He isn't selling. I never see anyone over there. (Other than the law) :idea:

I will try the hub again and if that does not work out, I guess I will try to see if I can contact a guy I know who is a deputy now. He and his wife both worked under me for a while. If I can get Brian to dress up in his uniform and pay an unannounced call over there, it might work. I am pretty sure this is off his beat. Gotta be something I can do. Come winter, when the leaves are off the trees, it really gets to be like a ballpark out there.

I like the idea of reflecting the light back at him. I am going to take that under consideration, too.

Diesel Beef what is with you and putting stuff in mail boxes????? :?
This is the second thread you have suggested that.
Well if you need a rattlesnake there is a nice 2 1/2 footer just a couple miles down the road. He might be a little ripe now due to the heat. Let me know and I will send him to your mail box, postage paid. ;-)

Since shooting it is out of the question I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine by getting a big mirror or a sheet of polished stainless and relfect the light back to his house.

I luv herfrds":3tex2hb8 said:
Diesel Beef what is with you and putting stuff in mail boxes????? :?
This is the second thread you have suggested that.
Well if you need a rattlesnake there is a nice 2 1/2 footer just a couple miles down the road. He might be a little ripe now due to the heat. Let me know and I will send him to your mail box, postage paid. ;-)

i did?? :wave: hmmm..must be somethin i read.

ususally the unexpected will get yer attention the most. things that are minor that just wont go away rank a solid second

I would try to buy him out. Just buy his place and clean it up so you can sell yours and his.

alabama":2735ijku said:
I would try to buy him out. Just buy his place and clean it up so you can sell yours and his.

Never happen. You won't believe what he thinks it is worth. We asked.

Latest posts