Where is Skyhightree?

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1jedmwai said:
Nice stories and excuses. Time to level up now. Who did you finally get to post your bail?

The hooker...doubt he even took time to ask her name. :banana:

TexasBred":3ddnx6am said:
backhoeboogie":3ddnx6am said:
Nice stories and excuses. Time to level up now. Who did you finally get to post your bail?

Ur right she wasn't worth asking lol tried to get my $ back but police confiscated it

greybeard":2ogsh26l said:
TexasBred":2ogsh26l said:
backhoeboogie":2ogsh26l said:

But--was she a pen hooker??

My mamma taught me to stay away from them pen hooker hookers.

Isomade":2hr8x1ij said:
My gosh, you guys become more gay every day. Why don't you all go find Sky and have a circle jerk. What a bunch of pansies.

That really hurts. I like to think of my self as a sunflower, bringing joy and brightness where ever I go. To compare me to a pansie would be like comparing a red bone coon hound to a poodle, or worse, like comparing a full grown oak tree to a 2 X 4, or even worse yet, like comparing a 650 hp Mustang to a Daewoo. Obviously, I am too crushed to go on but you get the drift.

melking":80ohwu34 said:
Isomade":80ohwu34 said:
My gosh, you guys become more gay every day. Why don't you all go find Sky and have a circle jerk. What a bunch of pansies.

That really hurts. I like to think of my self as a sunflower, bringing joy and brightness where ever I go. To compare me to a pansie would be like comparing a red bone coon hound to a poodle, or worse, like comparing a full grown oak tree to a 2 X 4, or even worse yet, like comparing a 650 hp Mustang to a Daewoo. Obviously, I am too crushed to go on but you get the drift.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

richie-incognito-j_2723594b.jpg

melking":3tmda9bt said:
Isomade":3tmda9bt said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLnj4PCoBDQ

:tiphat:

Latest posts