Where is Skyhightree?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":o9yil72m said:
denvermartinfarms":o9yil72m said:
Who cares??? :yuck: :mrgreen: :lol:

Uncalled for Denver.
It was a joke, I don't personally miss him, but believe me, he has said alot worse things toward me that were "uncalled for" no I don't wish that something bad has happened to him, but I don't see how he ads much here.

denvermartinfarms":5a7n8k6w said:
TennesseeTuxedo":5a7n8k6w said:
denvermartinfarms":5a7n8k6w said:

Uncalled for Denver.
It was a joke, I don't personally miss him, but believe me, he has said alot worse things toward me that were "uncalled for" no I don't wish that something bad has happened to him, but I don't see how he ads much here.

Sky has helped me directly, via PM, with a couple of issues about which I was a novice and he's a professional. Same goes for Hook, TB, Inyati, dun, Caustic, and several others on this forum. If I missed out on any personal feud you may have going with him I apologize but in my book he's a good man.

TennesseeTuxedo":3r8g7bwo said:
Sky has helped me directly, via PM, with a couple of issues about which I was a novice and he's a professional. Same goes for Hook, TB, Inyati, dun, Caustic, and several others on this forum. If I missed out on any personal feud you may have going with him I apologize but in my book he's a good man.
He seems to have huge problems with anyone that doesn't see things his way. Glad he has helped you though.

Alan":quxpg99x said:
X2 TT, my guess is he's out hunting and eating radish sandwhiches!

OMG, one big belch with those radishes on his breath and deer should come from everywhere. I enjoy Sky. Seems like a fun guy with a backbone. Denver you're not suppose to agree with everything that is said on here. That's what keeps it interesting. ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":22333umb said:
Alan":22333umb said:

What the heck happened to your avatar Alan?

Just supporting the true team who has always had my heart and loyalty! :mrgreen:

Alan":24ntdlrv said:
TennesseeTuxedo":24ntdlrv said:
Alan":24ntdlrv said:

What the heck happened to your avatar Alan?

Just supporting the true team who has always had my heart and loyalty! :mrgreen:

Hmmmmmm....sounds more like you lost a bet.

denvermartinfarms":2k1y19hh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2k1y19hh said:
He seems to have huge problems with anyone that doesn't see things his way. Glad he has helped you though.

Dont we all?

I hope Kenny is right. His health and habits had me a little worried. I talked with him by PM quite a bit myself. Sure hope all's well with him.

TennesseeTuxedo":1os2of0s said:
denvermartinfarms":1os2of0s said:
denvermartinfarms":1os2of0s said:

Uncalled for Denver.

Skyhightree and I have exchanged thoughts on subjects that we don't take up openly on CT. I hold him to be a friend. I was not aware he had rubbed anyone the wrong way.

inyati13":4zo4funf said:
I was not aware he had rubbed anyone the wrong way.
Everyone rubs somebody the wrong way some of us just do it more then others.

I have a great deal of respect for Sky, I have followed his advice 2 differnt times and have been rewarded. Certain naysayers are not happy with anything. Their loss.

Latest posts