Where is Skyhightree?

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":2fhz7vnm said:
Denver, hopefully you can see that the pansies that jumped on you would have jumped on Sky had he said the same thing about you. They are starving for attention and the "tolerance is love" "everything goes" America is right up their alley. You make one joke and they are so excited at a chance to be offended on someone else's behalf. They praise Sky for his backbone yet are jellyfish themselves.

Did you really just call me a pansy? Really?

TennesseeTuxedo":39ah60kc said:
Isomade":39ah60kc said:
Denver, hopefully you can see that the pansies that jumped on you would have jumped on Sky had he said the same thing about you. They are starving for attention and the "tolerance is love" "everything goes" America is right up their alley. You make one joke and they are so excited at a chance to be offended on someone else's behalf. They praise Sky for his backbone yet are jellyfish themselves.

Indeed, and a jellyfish. I've heard you're a large man but I ain't skeerd of shyt. Here's my address

456 Growapairofnuts Ln
Tuffguy Ok. 71249

I'll meet you in the front yard 2nd Tuesday of next week.

Some folks on the internet need to stop washing their clothes in hot water and leavin 'em in the dryer so long.
Those 2 practices tend to cause underwear to shrink and come out all wadded up.

skyhightree1":11xot171 said:
Thanks everyone for caring about me I saw this post while looking for a veterans day post and I consider most on here friends and suffered withdrawls from c.t. K.T. was right I have been hunting like crazy as well as being knee deep in soybeans. We have been super busy lately. I appreciate the kindness and concern shown about my absence. I feel the same way about those who consider me a friend. Yall are some sure nuff good people that I truly wish I lived near to be able to talk face to face and not behind this monitor. :D :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Don't get to dam excited. Next time you probably won't be missed for months. :mrgreen: BTW, how many shots did you miss??

denvermartinfarms":3aay76n8 said:
Not to offend anyone's smarts, but to end my involvement in this I want to make some things clear.

Needless to say I didn't miss sky while he was gone, I also didn't miss any of his helpful, kind or respectful post's.

But for those that took my " who cares" remark the wrong way let me say this. I never in any way wished anything bad or negative on sky or his family. I would never wish sickness or anything bad on anyone.

Come on "backbone". Quit crawfishing and trying to be all nice. Kick some dirt in his face. :cowboy:

Isomade":1apjvx89 said:
Indeed, and a jellyfish. I've heard you're a large man but I ain't skeerd of shyt. Here's my address

456 Growapairofnuts Ln
Tuffguy Ok. 71249

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap:

Did you really just call me a pansy? Really?[/quote]

456 Growapairofnuts Ln
Tuffguy Ok. 71249

I'll meet you in the front yard 2nd Tuesday of next week.[/quote]

Roy D Mercer comes to mind when reading this exchange......."Say now, just how big a feller are you"?

Isomade":240e14k4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":240e14k4 said:
Isomade":240e14k4 said:

456 Growapairofnuts Ln
Tuffguy Ok. 71249

Dang, and all this time I figured I was your "Huckleberry".

skyhightree1":mc5agsrs said:
denvermartinfarms":mc5agsrs said:
Who cares??? :yuck: :mrgreen: :lol:

We know you don't care which is fine but why always try to ruin someones post ??? I understand you want attention... I am gonna call you my " Special Yorkie Puppy " since you like to nibble on my ankles.. Hey if you dislike me that much means I made a impact on you cause guess what.... I don't think about you at all ..... Except when you nibble my ankles to get my attention... ;-) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You know brother sky there are ways to refute somebody without insulting them

hooknline":35rxyfen said:
You know brother sky there are ways to refute somebody without insulting them
Wouldn't you think that someone who knows everything, would know that?? Guess he doesn't.

Brother hook again you are correct... but he wanted my attention he said he likes when I give him attention like that ... otherwise he would avoid sky.... I remember when I was a kid in my 20's right off the teat breast milk on my breath... I understand although I spent my time getting ladies attention never wanted attention from a man but hey its 2013 things have changed.

Texas I'd love to tell you I haven't missed at all I missed 1 out of 3 times I shot. I shot at a doe 50 yds broad side . I have no idea what happened lol that was my closest shot.

skyhightree1":3ksffav7 said:
Brother hook again you are correct... but he wanted my attention he said he likes when I give him attention like that ... otherwise he would avoid sky.... I remember when I was a kid in my 20's right off the teat breast milk on my breath... I understand although I spent my time getting ladies attention never wanted attention from a man but hey its 2013 things have changed.
Can you repeat those first 6 words again for me. I wasn't sure I heard you :cowboy:

Nice stories and excuses. Time to level up now. Who did you finally get to post your bail?

Latest posts