whats your sign?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2tldkdqy said:
I'm a Crawdaddy. Shut up Misty.

Well of course you are. :D But what's with this preemptive strike thing? Show some respect there Dr. Shytenheimer! It's Ms. MistyMorning to you! :wave:

im a moon pie. i was quite insulted. it doenst really sound like me. im not in need of exersize or whatever it was getting at. and my boyfriend is an orka and it said to stay away from moon pies. that made me sad :cry2:

ryder around here you can go into convenient store get a coffee and there is usually a crock pot of boiled peanuts next to it. its good stuff. great now i got to go get me some lol

tup":2oxn694k said:
ryder around here you can go into convenient store get a coffee and there is usually a crock pot of boiled peanuts next to it. its good stuff. great now i got to go get me some lol
Nice to know there are a few places that still have a little civilization left.

chrisy":nknyac2k said:
grannysoo":nknyac2k said:
Lammie":nknyac2k said:
I have never even heard of boiled peanuts and it turns out that's what I am!

Never heard of boiled peanuts? You need to get out more! :D

I'm just a lowly chitlin.

sorry but what's a chitlin?????please.....anybody...

I don't think you want to know.

tup":1snlbdl5 said:

Parched peanuts are good, but I still think the whole roasted peanut thing sounds gross.

Lammie":buww2e6v said:
tup":buww2e6v said:

Parched peanuts are good, but I still think the whole roasted peanut thing sounds gross.
Lammie, you do understand you take them out of the hull (shell) to eat them :?: :lol2:

chrisy":jxoknt3m said:

I don't think you want to know.[/quote]
I do I do 'onest I do!!!!!![/quote]

Hog Guts.

Ryder":3l2zgzv4 said:
Lammie":3l2zgzv4 said:
tup":3l2zgzv4 said:

Lammie, you do understand you take them out of the hull (shell) to eat them :?: :lol2:

Ha ha, Ryder. What would I do without your keen instuction? I'd be eating peanut hulls, I suppose. Not to mention the outside of the shrimps. :roll:

Boiled peanuts sound gross to me. Maybe someone needs to explain it better. People from Ryderland don't seem to be much good at it!

curtis":vgkkiokx said:
chrisy":vgkkiokx said:

I don't think you want to know.
I do I do 'onest I do!!!!!![/quote]

Hog Guts.[/quote]
When I was a little boy , at hog killing time, folks always sent for Aunt Baby. She was an expert on hog butchering and particularly so on chitlin preparation.

She claimed to still have her own teeth (I thought she must have been two or three hundred years old. Well I was just a little kid and she looked like it to me.) And had never had a toothache in her life. All her teeth were worn off even with the gums from chewing tobacco.

Thanks everyone for letting me know what chitlins are, they sound gross, but not more so than anything else I put up from things over here. I think I will leave them out of my diet though thanks.

Latest posts