What bothers you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":2x03c7sd said:
Aging
Getting old sux, being old even more and knowing physical decline is continuing really, really sux.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean Butch but it is inevitable. My big problem is I am enjoying what I am doing so much the time is going so fast.

Ken

Son of Butch":1hx5yfwd said:
Aging
Getting old sux, being old even more and knowing physical decline is continuing really, really sux.

Yeah, but as far as I know the only way to avoid that is to die young, and nobody wants to do that either.

Dogs and Cows":2fwvuz2g said:
Flies on cattle.
Might bother the cows, don't bother me none! depends on the type of fly too.. we have some little gnats or something that really take a chunk out of you when they bite, those are nasty.
Some of my cows are smarter than the others.. My bull comes to be begging for fly spray, his mother runs off as far away as she can get when I have that bottle.. too bad for her.

1. Political correctness
2. People who can work but take handouts instead
3. Outsiders moving to Texas
4. The city expanding into the country
5. Liars and thieves, dishonest mechanics.
6. Ignorant people who invade my space
7. People who dont control their kids
8. 2 faced people
9. People who wont talk out an issue, just shut you down
10. People that feel entitled, and dont earn what they get. Irritates the heck out of me. Repeat of #2

M-5":2bxmgspr said:
People that are always telling you how smart they are really gripes my azz. I would much rather see they are smart than have to be told.
You mean like "Hold my beer and watch this shyt". :lol2: :lol2:

BK9954":dpfmfndk said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people
10. People that feel entitled, and dont earn what they get. Irritates the heck out of me. Repeat of #2

I agree with these except #3. Texans who move here bother me. Well along with Californians.

Dave":79l6q57t said:
BK9954":79l6q57t said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people

I agree with these except #3. Texans who move here bother me. Well along with Californians.

Residents of Colorado detest Texans. Not trying to offend. There was a joke on the ski slopes, " If God intended Texans to ski, he would have made Bullshyt white".

Dave":2gwau43b said:
BK9954":2gwau43b said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people

I hear there is an exodus of the liberal Texans that cant handle the conservative legislation. If they are going to your area, God be with you. But better you then me. God bless Texas.

Warm beer
Cold women
Melted ice cream
Bad Barbecue
Poorly drained soil
Toilet seat left down
Expensive jeans
Cheap boots
Folks with bad breath

But really, i tolerate just about all of it; except warm beer.
I try to be pleasant, and positive.

Bright Raven":1980g544 said:
Dave":1980g544 said:
BK9954":1980g544 said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people

Residents of Colorado detest Texans. Not trying to offend. There was a joke on the ski slopes, " If God intended Texans to ski, he would have made Bullshyt white".
Maybe now going for the legal weed. What a tourist gig. No offense taken. We have a wide array of people, we bicker among ourselves but Texans are different, thats for sure. Like us or not, I am tired of people from up North and California buying acres and moving here. Changing the culture. Oh, and the invasion from the South, but that is on a different thread. People moving here trying to turn this into California. Usually Texans dont care if other States like us, I figure the mentality from when we were a country.

BK9954":1i2yg93z said:
Dave":1i2yg93z said:
BK9954":1i2yg93z said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people

I hear there is an exodus of the liberal Texans that cant handle the conservative legislation. If they are going to your area, God be with you. But better you then me. God bless Texas.

Actually they come from everywhere. I bet that less than half the people in this state now were born and raised here. But that is fine with me. I am selling out and leaving.

Dave":2nan23ch said:
BK9954":2nan23ch said:
Dave":2nan23ch said:

Actually they come from everywhere. I bet that less than half the people in this state now were born and raised here. But that is fine with me. I am selling out and leaving.

Where ya headed? texas? ;-)

bball":3opxv6om said:
Warm beer
Cold women
Melted ice cream
Bad Barbecue
Poorly drained soil
Toilet seat left down
Expensive jeans
Cheap boots
Folks with bad breath

But really, i tolerate just about all of it; except warm beer.
I try to be pleasant, and positive.

Hey bball! We've missed you.

Bright Raven":3rkdp8gl said:
Dave":3rkdp8gl said:
BK9954":3rkdp8gl said:
1. Political correctness
8. 2 faced people

Texas should have held onto Colorado when they had it way back when.

Latest posts