What bothers you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Even though it's non none my business what the other man does, the name on the truck thread got me to thinking. There is a lot of things that bother me. Again, it's no hair off my hog what the other man does, but I've got a literal list of things that bother me.

A taste of my list in no particular order:
1. I'll fitting/poorly adjusted horse tack
2. Somebody that mows but doesn't weedeat.
3. A child that wanders around a restraunt.

If your doing it sorry, but I'm sure I do something that bothers you, so I guess that makes us even.

Great topic. Maybe some background for me.

As a child, nothing seemed to bother me. I thought anything that happened was normal because I didn't have a frame of reference.

Later, after college and a few years of employment, my frame of reference grew and many things bothered me.

Now, if you will, I am in the Autumn of my life, and about the only thing starting to bother is my body, to heII with everybody else and what they are doing.

Bigfoot":1809rx7c said:

Sorry to irritate you, but I'm a mower that won't weed eat. I hire that out.

One of mine is people that fret. I married into a family of fretting people and they drive me crazy.

1. Not taking responsibility for your actions. Own it! And hopefully learn - because there generally is a next time.
2. Laziness.
3. Treating others poorly (eg: is it necessary to be rude to your server?).
4. Lying. Just don't.
5. When my husband folds his towel the right way (in thirds! :) ) but hangs it backwards.

Not much bothers me. I don't care if my neighbor talks to his cows or sleeps with his sheep. He can Howl at the moon and worship Tumble Bugs if he wants to.

What does bother me, is deliberate hurtful negativity. The kind of rhetoric that does not benefit anyone other that beating down someone who has different values or a different culture.

People wearing spurs to town.
Shirts with only one pocket.
People that always ask and borrow stuff and don't return it then act like an ass if you ever need anything.
Crowds and lots of people.
Ticks and chiggers
Rude behavior
Blowing dirt and wind
Fast food
Tattoos
Everyone's clutter but not my own
Boneless wings, how does that work ?
Ill behaved children and dogs

Cross-7":2r21r4k9 said:
People wearing spurs to town.
Shirts with only one pocket.
People that always ask and borrow stuff and don't return it then act like an be nice if you ever need anything.
Crowds and lots of people.
Ticks and chiggers
Rude behavior
Blowing dirt and wind
Fast food
Tattoos
Everyone's clutter but not my own
Boneless wings, how does that work ?
Ill behaved children and dogs

Wow! How do you handle that? Lol

1 stupid drivers
If you want to drive 50 in a 75 stay in the right lane.
If you can't drive a stick don't get in it.
If you screw up and end up in the wrong lane go make a U turn don't just cut some off
If there is a long line of traffic don't race up to the front and try to move over get in line and wait your turn.
2 the city of Houston mainly cause of the above.
3 telemarketers dang stop calling me when I say I am not interested. Don't call and lie to me telling me I stayed in one of your resorts.

People who do not tip!
I did not know it until my oldest daughter became a waitress (she has worked for Red Lobster and Chili's). They do not get an hourly pay like I used to believe. They live on their tips! That 15% is standard, if they did a good job, make it more!
Great example; two African American women came in for lunch. My daughter tended to their every need, kept the glasses full, and chatted with them on numerous occasions. They spent $75 on the meal, and tipped her $2! So she got paid less than $2 an hour for that service, since they were there for an hour plus!!!! She also had to clean the table when they left (more time and effort) and at Chili's, you wash your dishes. So no dishwasher in the back to wash for you!
She said the worst tippers are Church groups (Sunday is her least favorite day) and African Americans. Just her experience, but seeing her struggle to make her monthly bills and hearing how they are paid made me realize how important it is that you tip your server.
Other things that bother me; unhappy people. Hate people that mope around, negative, and look at life as if the glass is half empty. I am an optimistic person, love life, laugh at the hard times, and pray pray pray!

I don't use a weed eater either. I spray glyphosate around the house, around the flowerbeds, around the yard fence, in the ditches, around the shop, around the trees... and I don't care who is bothered by those brown dead spots either..

My standard tip is "plant your corn early this year".

Sorry trashy neighbors , who let their trash blow on my place. They haul trash in from the outside and stack in on their place like a dump. Number 2 the County that won't enforce the law.

Don't ask me if I want boneless wings when I order wings , the dam chicken couldn't fly if it didn't have bones. Bad servers if your gonna charge 2 bucks for a glass of tea it better not get empty or I'll embarrass you I will drink at least 4 or 5 glasses during a meal. People that are in to big of a hurry. I will drive any where I please when I'm on the road. If you ride my tail I'll make you regret it.

Bigfoot":1y81pjd8 said:
Even though it's non none my business what the other man does, the name on the truck thread got me to thinking. There is a lot of things that bother me. Again, it's no hair off my hog what the other man does, but I've got a literal list of things that bother me.

A taste of my list in no particular order:
1. I'll fitting/poorly adjusted horse tack
3. A child that wanders around a restraunt.

If your doing it sorry, but I'm sure I do something that bothers you, so I guess that makes us even.

Boy howdy this is bad news....I mow and weedeat with my horses. I don't have any tack that doesn't involve mule tape...

Everybody saying hatchet azz all the time is starting to bother me. It's not funny or cool anymore. Think up something else

Latest posts