What’s wrong with people?

Help Support CattleToday:

bball said:
hurleyjd said:
bball said:
The uterus and mammary glands are utilized in a fertility ritual performed during the blood moon in hopes of birthing/nourishing a 'change'.
The ear is used during the ceremony to ensure that their desires are heard and a satisfactory offering has been made.

Looks like you are very invested in this ritual and know a lot about it.

of course, I am as full of shyt as the poor cow

Put your glasses on Hurley and read to the bottom ;-)

/quote}

Sorry sorry I did recognize the irony in your post.

hurleyjd said:
Sorry sorry I did recognize the irony in your post.

No worries Hurley.
I have wasted far too many hours reading/researching DSM-5 301.7, serial killers, and the occult. Some out of necessity for employment sake, some out of needless curiosity.

greybeard said:
Bigfoot said:
I bet they're right about the moon stuff.

Yep. Why the ear tho...or the udder?
Heck.why any of it?
Behind the ear guy has an opportunity here.

Had a pack of dogs getting together here and chasing cows. They'd run them until one gave out, pull it down, eat whichever ear was up and the vagina. Most of these were heifers and had no udder development. Owner caught them one day, killed two on the spot and one got away. He blew him off his "master's" front steps that afternoon.

Brute 23 said:
Don't mix Satan and Meth... bad combo.

Truth! I have an unlimited number of stories pertaining to meth users and my occupation. Been in more than one "self defense" scenario in a small ER room. I believe the only thing worse is the ones on Spice..they get rowdy and stay rowdy for a good long spell. They will test you!

hurleyjd said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_sg_d3Fj0

UFOs are the answer. I have seen the same thing in my area and with my cows. I will be on the look out for any thing unusual.

I can't figure out why those space critters would travel halfway across the galaxy to cut up a cow. Looks like they would go for something a little more interesting like a giraffe.

Deepsouth said:
hurleyjd said:

UFOs are the answer. I have seen the same thing in my area and with my cows. I will be on the look out for any thing unusual.

I can't figure out why those space critters would travel halfway across the galaxy to cut up a cow. Looks like they would go for something a little more interesting like a giraffe.

Lol
That's gotta be a clue. I betting they resemble giraffes.

callmefence said:
Deepsouth said:
hurleyjd said:

Lol
At least they would take some rib eye. Never see them sampling any hogs. If they wanted a real interesting animal they would take a duck billed platypus.

hurleyjd said:
callmefence said:
Deepsouth said:

Lol
At least they would take some rib eye. Never see them sampling any hogs. If they wanted a real interesting animal they would take a duck billed platypus.

Must be muslims martians.

Latest posts