Still good people

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
With all the bad things that are going on now there are still some good folks out there.
On September 6th i was admitted into a hospital in Florida with some severe Bowel problems. On September 10th 2 men from here came 600 miles 1 way to get me and my fuel truck. I could not have driven home.
Over the next 2 weeks i had several dr visits and 6 more days in the hospital.
A guy here checked my cattle and water ever day. Wasn't his job and he has never worked a day for me. But he did it.
I was supposed to pick up 2 bulls from Simme in South Carolina this past weekend. Im sure he would have kept them another week or two because I still wasn't able to get out and do anything. clinchvalley86 traveled 75 miles round trip Friday night to get the check for the bull and went and got him Saturday.
I am still unable to do hardly anything and was worried about getting the bull home. He said he will just keep him in TN until December.
So as bad as things are in the world the good people have really came through for me.
Thanks to everyone that has helped me through this.

With all the bad things that are going on now there are still some good folks out there.
On September 6th i was admitted into a hospital in Florida with some severe Bowel problems. On September 10th 2 men from here came 600 miles 1 way to get me and my fuel truck. I could not have driven home.
Over the next 2 weeks i had several dr visits and 6 more days in the hospital.
A guy here checked my cattle and water ever day. Wasn't his job and he has never worked a day for me. But he did it.
I was supposed to pick up 2 bulls from Simme in South Carolina this past weekend. Im sure he would have kept them another week or two because I still wasn't able to get out and do anything. clinchvalley86 traveled 75 miles round trip Friday night to get the check for the bull and went and got him Saturday.
I am still unable to do hardly anything and was worried about getting the bull home. He said he will just keep him in TN until December.
So as bad as things are in the world the good people have really came through for me.
Thanks to everyone that has helped me through this.
Yes there are very good people here on CT. I have met a few myself. And what everyone on here knows, if they have ever read your posts and comments, is that YOU would do the same for anyone that needed help. So count yourself among these good people, too, Kenny. But, you might better back off on the BUC-CEEs food for a while! LOL

Keep us posted and I hope you get better soon. I would say that if you need anything to call me, but you should call @ClinchValley86 instead ;)

BTW You are just shot to hell, aren't you?
I will call him when I need work but you when i need lunch bought. I gotta bring the SUV over there for a recall as soon as i feel better.

@kenny thomas, just want to clarify my 😍 to your initial post. I LOVE how the CT family banded together and @ClinchValley86 and @simme are freakin' awesome! And, BTW, you were one of the first ones to PM me with an offer for any help after Mr. TC's last major surgery. Worthy of another 😍.

But I hate that you're not only having some serious issues but hospitalized 600 miles from home. Sending hugs, prayers and positive energy they'll figure out WTH is going on - sooner, rather than later, and you get some relief!