Still good people

Help Support CattleToday:

With all the bad things that are going on now there are still some good folks out there.
On September 6th i was admitted into a hospital in Florida with some severe Bowel problems. On September 10th 2 men from here came 600 miles 1 way to get me and my fuel truck. I could not have driven home.
Over the next 2 weeks i had several dr visits and 6 more days in the hospital.
A guy here checked my cattle and water ever day. Wasn't his job and he has never worked a day for me. But he did it.
I was supposed to pick up 2 bulls from Simme in South Carolina this past weekend. Im sure he would have kept them another week or two because I still wasn't able to get out and do anything. clinchvalley86 traveled 75 miles round trip Friday night to get the check for the bull and went and got him Saturday.
I am still unable to do hardly anything and was worried about getting the bull home. He said he will just keep him in TN until December.
So as bad as things are in the world the good people have really came through for me.
Thanks to everyone that has helped me through this.
There are still some good folks around! God keeps a remnant. What hospital were you in in Florida?

I've always maintained that there are more good people out there than we would be led to believe from stuff on tv and the internetā€¦it's just the worst in people gets the majority of the airtimeā€¦glad some folks stepped up to the plate when you needed itā€¦big kudos to them and to you for putting some encouragement out there

I just seen your post and hope your medical issues are improving. it is nice to see so many people are helping you through this. I like to think the CT members on here are just one big happy family so if you need anything from here in Iowa, let me know. Good luck

Doctors Memorial in Perry, Fl
If I had known you were there I would have come to check on you, pray with you if it would have been ok. I am Chaplain over 14 prisons in North Florida, one of my prisons is in Perry so I am over there pretty regular. You did get to eat a Johnson Bakery donut while there I hope.

If I had known you were there I would have come to check on you, pray with you if it would have been ok. I am Chaplain over 14 prisons in North Florida, one of my prisons is in Perry so I am over there pretty regular. You did get to eat a Johnson Bakery donut while there I hope.
Everything was closed so nothing to eat. I was delivering fuel to a generator running a mobile morgue.
I past a work camp east of town i think.

Latest posts