What’s wrong with people?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
Cow mutilated in Comanche County, Oklahoma

http://www.kswo.com/2019/01/24/cow-mutilated-comanche-county-owner-speaks-out/

I've heard of it happening around here too, except involving the mutilation of a yearling bull. Law enforcenment suspected the work of a satanic cult.

We have hopefully what is a little Satanic church here. They even own some land. Prior to purchasing the land, they met (with permission) in the old universalist church. They have a few festivals in the summer.

I don't know what they mutilated the cow for but I'd like to meet Mrs. Bessire. Sounds like she'd make a good neighbor if you acted right.

I would suspect black buzzards coyotes or such. Cow probable died calving and the had a uterine prolapse.Not much bag so all of the soft parts was missing. Right ear because the ear was accessible.

When I was a child, my father and grandfather rented a pasture just down the road from a cult group. Two members showed up at our house one morning just after day break, and wanted to know if they could use one of our cows in a ceremony. Claimed they would just put a halter on it, walk it over to their place and return it unharmed when they were done. I can still hear my Mom laughing and telling them if they think they can do that then by all means go for it, just be sure and let us know when they're going to try because we wanted to watch!

Lucky said:
Buzzards eat the eyes and anus first.
I suspect if you looked at the actual cow you would see that the eye was gone. Also with a uterine prolapse you would also see that the anus was also gone because the prolapse and anus would be eaten also. You would not want this crazy woman to be your neighbor. There is probable more to this story if we only knew. A flock of these black buzzards can do a lot of damage in a short length of time.

hurleyjd said:
Lucky said:
I suspect if you looked at the actual cow you would see that the eye was gone. Also with a uterine prolapse you would also see that the anus was also gone because the prolapse and anus would be eaten also. You would not want this crazy woman to be your neighbor. There is probable more to this story if we only knew. A flock of these black buzzards can do a lot of damage in a short length of time.

Hurley, you think that woman and the investigators can't tell the difference in parts of cow being gnawed off by varmints or cut off with a knife?

hurleyjd said:
Lucky said:
I hope your right but, I believe that your wrong. Could be she just wants the whole world to know she's crazy? Most predators leave sign, and people leave a lot.

Buzzard's.

Like Hurley said they eat the soft parts first. Also when they finally do break leather on a bloted animal it looks alot like a knife cut. I watched a documentary about animal mutilations a while back. Lol.... Dam near every picture they showed looked like just a dead cow that the vermin had been in to me.

I saw a post on FB that around here somewhere there's a person, or group, going around slicing off the tongue from horses. They asked for no vigilante justice. I'd have a hard time not shooting at someone about to hurt one of my animals, but that's me.

greybeard said:
Bigfoot said:
I bet they're right about the moon stuff.

Yep. Why the ear tho...or the udder?
Heck.why any of it?
Behind the ear guy has an opportunity here.

The uterus and mammary glands are utilized in a fertility ritual performed during the blood moon in hopes of birthing/nourishing a 'change'.
The ear is used during the ceremony to ensure that their desires are heard and a satisfactory offering has been made.

of course, I am as full of shyt as the poor cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_sg_d3Fj0

UFOs are the answer. I have seen the same thing in my area and with my cows. I will be on the look out for any thing unusual.

bball said:
greybeard said:
Bigfoot said:
I bet they're right about the moon stuff.

Heck.why any of it?

The uterus and mammary glands are utilized in a fertility ritual performed during the blood moon in hopes of birthing/nourishing a 'change'.
The ear is used during the ceremony to ensure that their desires are heard and a satisfactory offering has been made.

Looks like you are very invested in this ritual and know a lot about it.

hurleyjd said:
bball said:
greybeard said:
Heck.why any of it?

Looks like you are very invested in this ritual and know a lot about it.

Put your glasses on Hurley and read to the bottom ;-)