What’s everyone else using

Help Support CattleToday:

Leupold made in the USA (Oregon) BX-1 Rogue 10x25 $80 plus tax on Amazon 4.7 rating on 616 reviews
Well liked at that price point.

p.s.
SBMF; You mentioned your eyesight was starting to fail. So just a reminder, if age related, get your eyes examined by an ophthalmologist for glaucoma, cataracts ect.

I like vortex. I feel like it's pretty good for the money. The glass is just good enough on the mid level stuff to be pretty enjoyable to look through for someone that's owned a lot of cheap optics.
I try to avoid looking through any high dollar stuff, not knowing what the best is makes me appreciate my middle of the road stuff alot more.

I like vortex. I feel like it's pretty good for the money. The glass is just good enough on the mid level stuff to be pretty enjoyable to look through for someone that's owned a lot of cheap optics.
I try to avoid looking through any high dollar stuff, not knowing what the best is makes me appreciate my middle of the road stuff alot more.
Vortex gang.

I've had alot of different ones. Simmons and leupold come to mind.
Not a lot of difference for general use short range, but there's a big price difference.
If you have no need or use for the higher quality, there's no need to pay for it.

I've used some very high quality big eyes on board ship and down looking across the bay and wire at the communists at gtmo, but the taxpayer undoubtedly paid thousands of $$$$ for them.

Last edited:
The nice thing about Leopold is that if you did have an issue with them you can box them up and ship them to Portland. They will come back like new, real quick at little or no cost.

Latest posts