Well, she's all black.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9,
I for one commend you for your loyalty to your breed. If we didn't have people like you who will preserve there breed and weather the storm of popluarity all the cattle breeds really would be the same or very few differences.

BARNSCOOP":3aogkqhi said:
Rustler9,
I for one commend you for your loyalty to your breed. If we didn't have people like you who will preserve there breed and weather the storm of popluarity all the cattle breeds really would be the same or very few differences.
Amen---Here endeth the lesson for now !!! :banana:

n518128641_1372092_2274.jpg

n518128641_1372097_3865.jpg

I just noticed he has some white roan underneath him.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":vjq83aw1 said:
ANAZAZI":vjq83aw1 said:
They are both girls.
I totally agree that the first one is a "girl" ----- but, you are sure better than ME if you can tell the 2nd one is a girl!!!!!!

I TYR ANAZAZI is better than any one :lol2: but in this case it is the thin horns and feminine look that gives her away.

talldog":2nyxjxu7 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2nyxjxu7 said:
ANAZAZI":2nyxjxu7 said:
They are both girls.
I totally agree that the first one is a "girl" ----- but, you are sure better than ME if you can tell the 2nd one is a girl!!!!!!
Jeanne----- We need to talk---Boy--Girl--- Difference !!! :banana:
Better start talking - cause I thought I knew the difference - I sure am missing something. Thin horns - feminine face - hmmmm - could just be a pizzz poor male.
Anazazi - you're really good! :tiphat:

Rustler9":3pqx85yh said:
EthanCows008.jpg

02 Diego Bunk's Galloway daughter-linebred Blackwood's Diego (3 times). She's all black and all Longhorn. Has a black daughter by the black Quill grandson, same sire as the red heifer in the other post.

She is definitely black and has big ole horns to boot.

The first is a heifer. I noticed it after posting. the second is a steer though. They don't use bulls or even big females/steers at these regional fiestas. There is actually a few companies that have these animals and travel around all year with them doing this in different towns. They have a big cow trained too that runs out, gets the steer/heifer thats been out there and brings them back to their pen. But that second one is definitely a steer. I can't find a shot to see his pizzle though... fyi they were the biggest animals to come out. Quite the crowd drawer though.

n518128641_1372095_3219.jpg

Latest posts