• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Time for some Black cow pics :)

Help Support CattleToday:

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
After reading and seeing so much Hereford ('course there's nothing wrong with that) I decided we should post some black cows...just for a little variety. :) Here's a few...

I know this pic looks a bit weird, it's cause there's a ridge right by the barn making it look really unlevel :)

wonder what she's saying?

fat and happy

You can tell I love headshots...but I always have thought she had such a pretty head

I love this lil' heifer

And my faithful ol' dog wondering what I'm doing :)

There ya go...doesn't it make your eyes feel better looking at some black for a change??! :D Just kidding...nothing against the others. :)

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
lol I just looked at that last pic quickly and thought wow thats an awful little calf :lol2: until I looked closer.

You have a black dog to match your black cows :D

They look fat n happy and well cared for

OP
LimousinGirl

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
TexasBred":gdbhzfnu said:
alacattleman":gdbhzfnu said:
that bottom cow kinda narrow made ;-)

Probably milking heavey....a little pinched in the heart as well. :lol2:

:lol: Yep, and his topline sure could be better...I've not gotten ANY nice calves out of him! :( :lol:

Baldie Maker, we have some of each...Reg Blk Angus, Lim-flex and pure black Limousin. Like em' all! :)

angusbreederms

Reaction score
Here is one of our younger angus females...She just calved and had a nice AI Bull Calf by 4L6.

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
Love the little heifer! She's so cute and fluffy! Your animals look very well fed :D

jcarkie

Reaction score
in the first pic i could see the hay ring and ear tags i didn't see the cows. black cows in dark shed i guess or age and eyesight ???? i like to see the pictures and so do my grandkids. they see the cows and won't let me read the post

kerley

Reaction score
In the picture the hay in the ring with the black cow standing next to it is still wrapped ?
Nice barn and cattle.
Tom.

OP
LimousinGirl

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
kerley":35j06inb said:
In the picture the hay in the ring with the black cow standing next to it is still wrapped ?
Nice barn and cattle.
Tom.

Yep, it's still wrapped, seems they waste less if we keep it that way while in the ring. :)
jcarkie, could be the black cows in a dark shed make it hard to see, or perhaps your screen resolution is set to dark. Don't know, cause I can see them fine...young eyes maybe? :)

Latest posts