Tied the knot

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":as47oqdr said:
dieselbeef":as47oqdr said:
pics or it didnt happen

http://ranchers.net/photopost/showphoto ... puser/2144

Can't access photobucket from here. Link should get you there.

It is quite evident she has eyesight problems.
Congrats Boogie she most likely has baby hippopotamus syndrome and it is undiagnosed.
Saw the baby hippo and it was so cute and brought it home, she just forgot what they grow into. ;-)

Now you done it. Married way over your head. Couple of months and you'll be punching a hole in your belt...not letting it out. :lol: :lol: :lol2:

TexasBred":1jedhwc1 said:
Now you done it. Married way over your head. Couple of months and you'll be punching a hole in your belt...not letting it out. :lol: :lol: :lol2:

You're dead on TB. She can make those old school chicken and dumplings that melt your mouth. The kind your momma made back in the early 60's.

She builds everything from scratch. Her cobbler is to die for. She threw one of my home grown roasts in the crock pot and there were no left overs.

Did you hear all that moaning and groaning? That was me laying around try to digest the food!

backhoeboogie":3mc0s6vh said:
TexasBred":3mc0s6vh said:

You're dead on TB. She can make those old school chicken and dumplings that melt your mouth. The kind your momma made back in the early 60's.

She builds everything from scratch. Her cobbler is to die for. She threw one of my home grown roasts in the crock pot and there were no left overs.

Did you hear all that moaning and groaning? That was me laying around try to digest the food!

Better sleep with one eye open Boogie. Girl that make dumplings and cobbler are in high demand
in my neck of the woods.
Remember money covers up a whole bunch of ugly.

My condolences on the loss of your girlfriend. I hope that the wife that you have replaced her with will at least be tolerable for a while. :lol:
Congrats. May your make-up sex always be with each other. :mrgreen:

cow pollinater":38kflnpw said:
My condolences on the loss of your girlfriend. I hope that the wife that you have replaced her with will at least be tolerable for a while. :lol:
Congrats. May your make-up sex always be with each other. :mrgreen:

What he said. Especially the make up stuff.
And another one bites the dust....
Congratulations

Thanks everyone. We have to have differences before we can make up. So far I haven't cut her off! :)

She gets all in a panic when she puts a new picture on the wall. Don't know why. None of that type of thing bothers me. I tell her its fine. She walks on egg shells and I don't kinow why she does that either. Her past marriage must have been rough.

Keep telling her that I don't need a mom. I can wash my own clothes and hang them up in between things. Wash the grandson's clothes. Been doing that and changing diapers for a few years now. If she wants to help out with it, I am okay with that but I don't expect her to wait on me hand and foot.

After supper I always rinse my plate and put it in the dishwasher. That impresses her too. Her grandson was over and had a dirty diaper. I hauled him back to the bedroom and took care of it. Things like that amaze her.

She's an easy keeper. Seriously. She is appreciative of everything.

We have awesome communication. We have to keep it up - always.

Congratulations and best wishes. You forgot to mention that she is a good hand with the bottle calves also. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Congrats and wish you the very best, boogie. Very happy for you. Don't know how or why, but mine has put up with me for 43 years. Her cooking keeps me fat and ugly. Well, fat anyway. The ugly comes natural.

Well BHB, you have done gone and done it now. :hat:
But since you did I wish the very best to both of you. :tiphat:

BTW If you encourage her to wait on you hand and foot that will keep her occupied and happy. :lol:
:hide: