the south is the best

Help Support CattleToday:

snake67":1dltdtf6 said:
greybeard":1dltdtf6 said:
Or get bit in the foot by that copperhead and most of your leg swells up twice it's size before you can get 8 miles to the Emergency room and it turns black the next day.
fun times..

Time for some of you folks to move north?

LOL

Bez

That aint happening I have no problem's with hot weather.
I am not living anywhere you need white camo to hunt.
I am a Southern boy I like my women, food, coffee and weather hot.
You can alway's cool off can't alway's get warm.

shaz":2t0vwrso said:
TexasBred":2t0vwrso said:
M5farm":2t0vwrso said:
Especially this time of the year when I walked outside this morning, everything is in full bloom the birds are singing absolutely gorgeous. If the north had springs like this they wouldn't be so grumpy :hide:
Just came back from Mexico. 365 days a year of pretty darn nice weather unless you live in the mountains, but I be dam if I want to be a permanent resident or citizen there one dam minute.

I don't recall seeing any insects when I was down there.
You didn't go to the right places--restraunts--they fry anything that walks, crawls or flys.

You're looking at it backwards cb. You can always put more clothes on to get warm. You can only take so many clothes off to cool down before the police show up

hooknline":1ygvq2xi said:
You're looking at it backwards cb. You can always put more clothes on to get warm. You can only take so many clothes off to cool down before the police show up

No I am not I can get in one of two spring fed creek's anytime to cool off.
I don't have any hot spring's.

There's this new invention out there called fire. It's pretty neat. Warms all kinda of things up. It came around about the same time as the rock. You remember those days I'm sure :lol:
I'm just funnin. I'd rather be in a cooler climate than an impressive humidity climate any day :tiphat:

If never shut down for heat, I've shut down a lot of days for cold. I can go in a irrigated corn field after lunch in July and work. I won't work in a corn field with ice on it. Unless of corse it has something to do with the cattle then I have to but that's it.

hooknline":og8ky45c said:
There's this new invention out there called fire. It's pretty neat. Warms all kinda of things up. It came around about the same time as the rock. You remember those days I'm sure :lol:
I'm just funnin. I'd rather be in a cooler climate than an impressive humidity climate any day :tiphat:
You're just all about fire nowdays ain'tcha?

jedstivers":xpqtexaj said:
If never shut down for heat, I've shut down a lot of days for cold. I can go in a irrigated corn field after lunch in July and work. I won't work in a corn field with ice on it. Unless of corse it has something to do with the cattle then I have to but that's it.

I don't even like to hunt under 40 deg.

I don't know what you guys are so proud of... we've had nice T shirt weather here for a while, the apricots are done blooming, the cherries are in full bloom, the grass is about 10" high, and the cows wanna go eat it...

Nesikep":ha37vjsm said:
I don't know what you guys are so proud of... we've had nice T shirt weather here for a while, the apricots are done blooming, the cherries are in full bloom, the grass is about 10" high, and the cows wanna go eat it...

Yep, the flowers have been blooming and the birds singing here too.

I sure hear you guys complaining about tornadoes, hurricanes, droughts, snakes, high humdity on hot days, and a number of other problems that we don't have. And for me it is a lot easier to put on a coat in the winter than it is to cool off in the heat. We certainly don't have to mow the lawn at night to avoid the heat.

Latest posts