The Nation of Africa

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":39ugk0k5 said:
Welcome to the United States of America. All 58 of them. LOL
He's our Vice Dufus...second only to our Dufus-in-chief.

Remember when that idiot said something about shooting a shotgun in the air would be a good way to protect your home, and family.

Bigfoot":4h8wlh9u said:
Remember when that idiot said something about shooting a shotgun in the air would be a good way to protect your home, and family.

He probably thinks that's good for us but I'm pretty sure his SS agents would shoot anyone who broke in HIS home.

Waaaay back, I believe it was during the campaign for the 2008 elections, our illustrious commander-in-chief was out on the campaign trail and mentioned that he had toured or needed to tour all "57" states. Well, Islam has 57 states. I was surprised that no one else picked up on that.

I have not figured out how to post links, but just google his name and his comment about 57 states.....its there. I remember it when it initally happened. It scared the heck out of me then and he still scares the heck out of me.

Katherine

How is that any different than some American's thinking they make up 99% of the world ;-)

Oh and I do not mean to be critical or finger pointing . Someone very close to me whom I love a lot and means the world to me thought she needed to update her passport before travelling to Ontario as she will be leaving the country ... :roll:
Well she kinda was .. :lol: