The Haircut

Help Support CattleToday:

Darhawk

Reaction score
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asks about his bill and the barber replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm giving back to the community this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later in the day, the Sheriff comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm giving back to the community this week.' The Sheriff is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later that day, a high school teacher comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm giving back to the community this week.' The teacher is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and two different books, one is 'How to Improve Your Business' and one on 'Becoming More Successful'.

A short time later, a Congressman comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm giving back to the community this week.' The Congressman is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

There's a moral in here somewhere.

Replace the school teacher with a Republican and the Congressman with a Democrat and you've got yourself a joke. That's the way I originally heard it, anyway. ;-)

VanC":f0rmor9r said:
Replace the school teacher with a Republican and the Congressman with a Democrat and you've got yourself a joke. That's the way I originally heard it, anyway. ;-)

Then it becomes political................and I've already been slapped once for a joke by a moderator this week. :hat:

Darhawk":25w4u6cd said:
VanC":25w4u6cd said:

Then it becomes political................and I've already been slapped once for a joke by a moderator this week. :hat:

Heck, I've seen a lot worse go unchecked, but I understand. I guess I'll take the heat this time. ;-)

Sorry I hijacked your joke. No harm intended.

VanC":pca6fgmh said:
Heck, I've seen a lot worse go unchecked, but I understand. I guess I'll take the heat this time. ;-)

Sorry I hijacked your joke. No harm intended.

No harm taken....................'sides, I like your version better :clap: :cboy:

Latest posts