The Devils swimming pool

Help Support CattleToday:

for an adult it is one thing but for those idiots with their kids out there ......

well they should be jailed and the kids put into a responsible and loving home.

Just for the record, I don't need that kind of stuff to get my heart pounding.

Alan

bandit80":1bmqnmp8 said:
Did anyone else notice the old guy in the speedo????? :shock: :frowns: :drink:
Yeah, I wasn't going to take the time to download until I saw your question.
Then thought "Hey ~ I wanna see an old guy in a speedo!" (Don't ask).

Personally? I think he can pull it off :nod: :cowboy:

angie":1rjgdbpb said:
bandit80":1rjgdbpb said:
Did anyone else notice the old guy in the speedo????? :shock: :frowns: :drink:
Yeah, I wasn't going to take the time to download until I saw your question.
Then thought "Hey ~ I wanna see an old guy in a speedo!" (Don't ask).

Personally? I think he can pull it off :nod: :cowboy:

Angie....

now I am worried.....
You go ahead and smoke if you need to honey....(LOL)

Very few of us were made for wearing a speedo. Of course, this rock hard body that I have is nearly perfect for it - the sixpack abs, the chiselled jaw line, DANG IT - yesterday was April Fool's!!

pdfangus":1l71hidl said:
Angie....

now I am worried.....
You go ahead and smoke if you need to honey....(LOL)
:lol2: :lol2:
Come on! Look at the picture!!
Not too shabby :cowboy:

Well, I haven't looked at the picture yet, but....

Ya' know that picture with the 3 board members in their tutus? :shock: Well, I kind of thought that the old guy that weighed a good bit less than the other 2 looked like he'd stayed in pretty good shape. 8) Yeah, he could probably get away with wearing a speedo... :cowboy:

alice

That is the most insane thing I can imagine. What--these folks sit around the campfire in the evening and play Russian Roulette?? Someone tell me this is a photoshop thing.
Many years ago on a state park picnic, I saw a kid stand on one leg, VERY near the precipice of a 300 foot waterfall. He would have been just as dead as those folks.
Heights give me the creeps. I didn't even notice the speedo, and I'm not going back to the pics for a look at that!

Alice":20t7phnn said:

Ya' know that picture with the 3 board members in their tutus? :shock: Well, I kind of thought that the old guy that weighed a good bit less than the other 2 looked like he'd stayed in pretty good shape. 8) Yeah, he could probably get away with wearing a speedo... :cowboy:

alice
Thank You Alice!!! :clap:
See Guys?! Geeze!

I have to admit I also Looked to see the man in the speedo :oops: And I must say he has a nice butt ;-) :help: :help:

I think i would faint and fall off the edge, and die. I cant Do heights.

Katy

Well, I looked. Angie, you're right...the old guy can get away with wearing the speedo. Kind of reminded me of Sean Connery. :heart:

As for the rest of the fools...what can I say...they're all a bunch of fools.

Alice

You Katy and I are not so crazy.
I think the cowboys here are jealous :roll:

Buck up Boyos!!
Someday you too could be a hot "old" man in a speedo! :cowboy:

angie":328of75l said:

My late neighbor was about 5'5", balding, a used car salesman who smoked big green cigars and had a belly of significance. The family also had an in ground pool.
One day I visited, I forget the reason. There was Bob, in all his glory, wearing a Speedo and smoking one of those big tobacco wads.
It was a vision which haunts me to this day.
I am a "hot" old man, but you'll catch me in a speedo when they are serving iced tea on the devil's front porch. Two lumps, please.

angie":bkzw5yma said:
You Katy and I are not so crazy.
I think the cowboys here are jealous :roll:

Buck up Boyos!!

haha I think you are right, they will be goin out and buyin speedos, mmm cowboys in speedos with boots! Must get pics boys!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

angie":31igpylf said:
Alice":31igpylf said:

alice
Thank You Alice!!! :clap:
See Guys?! Geeze!
You are right angie, not bad but maybe he was just scared? Ya know that ah well the um ah, oh you know what I mean.

Latest posts