strangers among the cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

How to win friends and influence enemies 101...guess he forgot to take that course in his college

JSCATTLE":3nbuw8c9 said:
Lol now its gone from fighting and trespassing .to my cows are better than yours and my house is bigger ...
Now I can't get that Brad Paisley song "I'm so much cooler on-line" out of my head. :lol:

Massey135":3iog5yly said:
I'm 25, college educated with a double major in finance and accounting, and own ~60 head outright. There's less than 1% of the members on this board that could even say 1 of those. My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said.

You make more assumptions.

You're on the money with cattle tho. I have sold all the way down to 50 head. That makes your herd bigger than mine. Feel better? :D

Angus Cowman":1htddnai said:
I don't allow trespasser if they have a legitimate reason for being there then they had better ask permission first and I will decide if it is legitimate
My thoughts exactly on this subject.

Hahahahaha at being more educated at 25 years old.

Life will teach you more than books and school. Although with your attitude you might not make it through the school of hard knocks.

Pieces of paper don't mean that much to a lot of people.

I am more impressed with me. Female and born into poverty. I am now living on a farm with 100 acres with a husband who is my equal partner and we had 80 head before we sold 30 a couple of months ago. With calves we are getting up to the 60 head again.

Without getting out of bed I receive $1,490.00 a week which does not include the farm or hubby working, and that was done without being an Accountant. Half of that was also done on my own without a Husband.

I think your high horse is lower than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is one thing we can go through life with it is dignity. Be ethical. Don't break Laws and don't step over the line from good to bad. Help other people. Do what is right and you won't go far wrong in this World. JMHO.

Suzie Q":8r2hqjwo said:
Hahahahaha at being more educated at 25 years old.

Life will teach you more than books and school. Although with your attitude you might not make it through the school of hard knocks.

Pieces of paper don't mean that much to a lot of people.

I am more impressed with me. Female and born into poverty. I am now living on a farm with 100 acres with a husband who is my equal partner and we had 80 head before we sold 30 a couple of months ago. With calves we are getting up to the 60 head again.

Without getting out of bed I receive $1,490.00 a week which does not include the farm or hubby working, and that was done without being an Accountant. Half of that was also done on my own without a Husband.

I think your high horse is lower than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is one thing we can go through life with it is dignity. Be ethical. Don't break Laws and don't step over the line from good to bad. Help other people. Do what is right and you won't go far wrong in this World. JMHO.
Good for you, Suzie. No, really. Fortunately for me though, amongst the people I deal with, that piece of paper means a great deal.

I do have papers too, but to do with horses and horses don't care what piece of paper you have. They know more about you by the time you sit in the saddle than you do about them.

We have just changed Accountants. She seems lovely and motivated and only 26 years old. I hope for a long relationship with her if she helps us out. She said distance doesn't matter to her.

Onward and upward.

backhoeboogie":1qw6g02i said:
Massey135":1qw6g02i said:
I'm 25, college educated with a double major in finance and accounting, and own ~60 head outright. There's less than 1% of the members on this board that could even say 1 of those. My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said.

You make more assumptions.

You're on the money with cattle tho. I have sold all the way down to 50 head. That makes your herd bigger than mine. Feel better? :D

Dang Boogie I have sold down to 10 your bigger.
Soon as I develop a breed that eats dirt I am on the way back.
Boy talks like a man with a paper ass hole all blown out.
I loose and gain more than that on Wall Street in one day.

Isomade":gj291xwb said:
JSCATTLE":gj291xwb said:
Lol now its gone from fighting and trespassing .to my cows are better than yours and my house is bigger ...
Now I can't get that Brad Paisley song "I'm so much cooler on-line" out of my head. :lol:

Dog gone it, Isomade, you did it again -- made me laugh while I was having a big 'ol swig of my prune juice, and it just squirted right outta my nose. Dam!!!

Massey135":137634qy said:
Good for you, Suzie. No, really. Fortunately for me though, amongst the people I deal with, that piece of paper means a great deal.

Get yourself a job at a nuke plant if you like looking at papers. You get to verify your qualifications all day long - every time you sign anything. Doesn't change anything. The more quals you have, the more checking you get to do. There's enough paper to keep a few paper mills in business. Its just paper. When the poop hits the fan and you are called at home, no one looks for paper - they look for answers.

Dang now we're going to start comparing financial statements, IQ's, education and herd size. My financial statement is mine and not available to anyone. I seldom every talk $$$. My education is so old it's totally outdated but I've got more degrees than Massey. My herd is back up to 7 head. All were culled by somebody and I bought them so they're very imperfect. But they are making me money on real estate taxes. I almost forgot I do have 24 rolls of hay that is "priceless". :lol2: :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":2ag506nb said:
im more impressed with what the good LORD has blessed me with
I was just thinking the same thing when I was peeing off the porch. :lol:

Massey135":ii623l9k said:
Kathie in Thorp":ii623l9k said:
Okay, so if we've got it clear that MF or MF tractor guy is about 16 yrs. old, thinks he's hot in bibs with no shirt, and none of us want him near our place because he has no respect for us or our property . . . Can we quit now?
I'm 25, college educated with a double major in finance and accounting, and own ~60 head outright. There's less than 1% of the members on this board that could even say 1 of those. I have the utmost respect for reasonable minded, rationally thinking individuals, but as far as the gun toting, clearly uneducated, backwoods hillbillies, luckily their a dying breed.

My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said.

This explains 90% of your posts....still wondering where those atrocious manners originate, however.

TexasBred":t7ij9yk7 said:
Dang now we're going to start comparing financial statements, IQ's, education and herd size. My financial statement is mine and not available to anyone. I seldom every talk $$$. My education is so old it's totally outdated but I've got more degrees than Massey. My herd is back up to 7 head. All were culled by somebody and I bought them so they're very imperfect. But they are making me money on real estate taxes. I almost forgot I do have 24 rolls of hay that is "priceless". :lol2: :lol2:

:clap:

Isomade":3lnvqh77 said:
ALACOWMAN":3lnvqh77 said:

Kathie is never gonna be able to drink a beverage at her computer again if you keep this up :lol: :lol:

CottageFarm":6ynlsubx said:
Isomade":6ynlsubx said:
ALACOWMAN":6ynlsubx said:

Kathie is never gonna be able to drink a beverage at her computer again if you keep this up :lol: :lol:

. . . . and you know what happens in your Depends if you're laughin after the prune juice. Dammm!

Latest posts