strangers among the cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1eagj2it said:
We're drug this thread through the Everything Else, Coffee Shop, Recipes and Cooking, and Sports too. More? Do rare breeds constitute - aw nevermind.

We can still use it to put up Latin Quotes? I am first:

Age. Fac ut gaudeam! (go ahead. make my day)

backhoeboogie":3lmk3r8q said:
Massey135":3lmk3r8q said:
circlew":3lmk3r8q said:
Massey Ferguson 135- What in the he** does you not having a shirt on and wearing a pair of overalls? This must be your I'm gonna open a can of whoop a$$ outfit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Most likely if you saw me coming you would stick your tail between your a$$ and run. :wave:

Nah, that'd be a pair of Fairtex thai shorts. Not do be an online warrior, but I'd give you a good inside leg kick jus riiiiight above the knee and you'd be layin out in the pasture till your daddy came and carried you in.

If I had to guess, I'd say your prolly the type to wear your shirt tucked in w/o a belt... :lol2:

You sure make a lot of assumptions. Some of us have been in the ring with black belts. Many times.

Daddy has long been dead. 18 years ago now. You wouldn't know about such things since you must be - what about 12 or so?
Hmmm....but I thought CB was your daddy?

My favorite quote from a great man, "The more you stir it the more it stinks!"

Isomade":2kwadj38 said:
BTW, my two year old came marching in the living room today wearing overalls and no shirt, scared the shyt outa me. I thought he would woop my ass fer sure.
Unless he's 6'2" 220 I doubt he had the same effect.
Kathie in Thorp":2kwadj38 said:
OMG, Isomade, THAT was the good laugh I've been lookin for today!! Thx! :tiphat:
Small minds are easily entertained.

How do you get a bull to quit charging?

anim-bullcharging.gif

:rtarrow:

Take away his credit card.
imagesCAI8GGPJ.jpg

Have I mention I like beer,love red meat and taters, will shoot my dog and my brother in defense of my wife, like to eat fried okra,love my mom, I'm 5'11 and 190, and Joes blueberry wine is the best shyt out there??

hooknline":dz0rsit6 said:
Have I mention I like beer,love red meat and taters, will shoot my dog and my brother in defense of my wife, like to eat fried okra,love my mom, I'm 5'11 and 190, and Joes blueberry wine is the best shyt out there??

That pretty well sums it up; if you can say it in latin under gun point driving an old MF tractor! :banana: :banana: :banana:

hillsdown":ciasi3oa said:
How do you get a bull to quit charging?

anim-bullcharging.gif

:rtarrow:

HD what ya got on Yearlings? We ain't dealing with no bull. This uns wet behind the ears. I ain't never in my life come across any man that was truly a badass hat felt the need to tell me so. Never. But keep in mind he is a kid and at least he has an interest in cattle. These kids come along from time to time and at least it keeps things interesting.

Take away his credit card.
imagesCAI8GGPJ.jpg

Isomade":1857n82u said:
HD what ya got on Yearlings? We ain't dealing with no bull. This uns wet behind the ears.

I got a black calf in my calf shed way cuter.
How come MF thinks he can kick harder than a cow? Reckon most cattlefolks get kicked on the shin by a calf or cow once in a while, but we ain't skeered of 'em.

Okay, so if we've got it clear that MF or MF tractor guy is about 16 yrs. old, thinks he's hot in bibs with no shirt, and none of us want him near our place because he has no respect for us or our property . . . Can we quit now?

There is so much wrong with what so many of you have to say.....Yes we have a right to protect our selves and property, PERIOD...
I rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, that's what a gun means to me, self determation....WITH THAT SAID , I FIND MOST PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CARRY A GUN, to be Punk a$$ cowards....It is a illiusion.... The 2nd amendment was more about the ability to kill food and provide for ones family than anything else, after all you can not conceal a 6 foot long rifle....THIS I KNOW, 40 years ago I could hunt anywhere (almost) in Tennessee...In the 80's you had to post ground to keep hunters out, by the 90's all ground is posted and you have to have written permission to Hunt....I HAVE SEEN THING CHANGE...You have also...AND YES I AM WILL TO DIE TO DEFENDCE WHAT IS MINE, and what is your also...I own a few pieces of Gound, some I do not get to upset over trespasers, on some I will not allow them.

If it is such a God given 2nd amendment right to carry guns , THEN WHY TO YOU NEED A PERMIT TO HIDE ONE...I liked the Old days better when you could just carry it in plain sight...

Black coos - I didn't call for there to be a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Our wonderful representatives in Washington came up with this wonderful idea. The plan was to slowly take our weapons from us. If we lose our guns then government will run rampant. There will be nothing to keep them in line.

I wish I could wear mine everyday .. even though I have one in my truck with out a permit because it is legal in texas.. black coos to me carrying a gun isn't about being scared or a coward. I'll fight anyone might not win ever contest though ... I have a family and 2 small boys to take care of .. if there is a altercation and I can't work for a month I can't feed my kids ... So to me trying to reason and defuse the situation would come first .. but if some one is intent on hurting me or my family I'm not taking chances ... You hear of mobs at fairs pulling people from cars and car jackings at red lights even home invasions where they kick the door in... I'm not a coward nor do I think I'm a bad ass . Just not gonna get walked over . Be it a tresspasser threatening me or someone trying to get in my house .

Black Coos":2gobr7no said:
There is so much wrong with what so many of you have to say.....Yes we have a right to protect our selves and property, PERIOD...
I rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, that's what a gun means to me, self determation....WITH THAT SAID , I FIND MOST PEOPLE THAT WANT TO CARRY A GUN, to be Punk a$$ cowards....It is a illiusion.... The 2nd amendment was more about the ability to kill food and provide for ones family than anything else, after all you can not conceal a 6 foot long rifle....THIS I KNOW, 40 years ago I could hunt anywhere (almost) in Tennessee...In the 80's you had to post ground to keep hunters out, by the 90's all ground is posted and you have to have written permission to Hunt....I HAVE SEEN THING CHANGE...You have also...AND YES I AM WILL TO DIE TO DEFENDCE WHAT IS MINE, and what is your also...I own a few pieces of Gound, some I do not get to upset over trespasers, on some I will not allow them.

If it is such a God given 2nd amendment right to carry guns , THEN WHY TO YOU NEED A PERMIT TO HIDE ONE...I liked the Old days better when you could just carry it in plain sight...

You don't need a permit on your on land in Texas if you want to strap it on like Wyatt Earp get after it.
Conceal Carry is for public places, I think it should be open carry but the politicans know best.
Scared is the last thing I am. There is a 1911 in each vehicle along with one on the nightstand.
The world is an evil place a 911 call here will get you a sheriff officer in about 30 minutes, I don't live in the city.
Crackheads are just as bad if not worse in the woods than town.

Dunn's saying-Old age isint for wimps! Well I think you could say I'm living proof of that. I am 68 and weigh in at around 140 pounds. Now that being the fact there's not too many I could fend off in a fair fight. So to not be a wimp I will use means to win no mater if it consists of using a baseball bat,gun,or even dynamite.I will use any means to win and protect what's mine.
And as a friend I would do the same for you.
Now that's just the way it is wheither right or wrong.

Cal

Kathie in Thorp":mdm9xwnk said:
Okay, so if we've got it clear that MF or MF tractor guy is about 16 yrs. old, thinks he's hot in bibs with no shirt, and none of us want him near our place because he has no respect for us or our property . . . Can we quit now?
I'm 25, college educated with a double major in finance and accounting, and own ~60 head outright. There's less than 1% of the members on this board that could even say 1 of those. I have the utmost respect for reasonable minded, rationally thinking individuals, but as far as the gun toting, clearly uneducated, backwoods hillbillies, luckily their a dying breed.

My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said.

Lol now its gone from fighting and trespassing .to my cows are better than yours and my house is bigger ...

Latest posts