strangers among the cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":3vlh3mn7 said:
Well, Suzie, he DID say he restored it. That often takes some weighty pocket change. Just trying to say something nice . . . . :)

That depends my tractors have never spent one day or night outside when I wasn't using them.
I have a 77 Massey all the sheet metal still looks new, paint is faded after 35 years I guess it should be.

34. My little sis was born that year. I'll bet she ain't as good-looking as your tractor though.

The yellow 135 I used to drive would be the same more or less, if it was still around. I seem to recall it was the same age as me and I was seventeen.

:oops: all my machinery sitting outside so calves can be inside. Next it'll be hay pushing it out, with any luck.

Big Redly":dquslib8 said:
Only twenty two pages, and you quit in 2011? You guys are quitters!

Crikey Big, this was all forgotten till you rekindled it.
Think I'd better get me one of those toy guns to intimidate the next idiot who tries interfering with my calves.

I do expect people to stop so they can find out what gates are closed where the cows are etc. but I do encourage young people to fish and hunt and appreciate the land. My family and neighbors allowed me to grow up in a wonderful world and I like to encourage young people to do the same. So much better for them than computer games. Of course there are those who have no business here and I have no problem getting rid of them. Mel

Waterway65":1vw85c3e said:
I do expect people to stop so they can find out what gates are closed where the cows are etc. but I do encourage young people to fish and hunt and appreciate the land. My family and neighbors allowed me to grow up in a wonderful world and I like to encourage young people to do the same. So much better for them than computer games. Of course there are those who have no business here and I have no problem getting rid of them. Mel

Till one of those kids get hurt on your place and their Mom and Dad nearly turn the car over
getting to the lawyers office.

Latest posts