The first dwarf

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
I posted a picture of a bright white Charolais calf I have. I call her Snow White. I said I hope there isn't 7 dwarfs. Last night at calf check there was a new born dead calf. A closer inspection this morning there was things wrong with this calf. Including legs about 6 inches long. I hope there isn't 6 more like it.

good lord Dave what ya think went wrong?
Buying cows at the sale yard is like what Forest Gump's mother said about a box of chocolates. The cow is a good thick cow but sort of spooky to deal with. Not a good candidate to graft a calf on. So with kill cows at $1.10 she will get a ride in a week or two.

Last edited:
I posted a picture of a bright white Charolais calf I have. I call her Snow White. I said I hope there isn't 7 dwarfs. Last night at calf check there was a new born dead calf. A closer inspection this morning there was things wrong with this calf. Including legs about 6 inches long. I hope there isn't 6 more like it.
What color is the cow... and calf?

Black and black
Maybe left-overs from the genetic anomalies that black Angus have been trying to weed out since GAR Precision 1680 became a vector for problems, and so many other genetic issues became suspected. There's got to be some out there that people are unaware of and those owners are just weeding out as they find them instead of genetic testing their entire herd.

Maybe left-overs from the genetic anomalies that black Angus have been trying to weed out since GAR Precision 1680 became a vector for problems, and so many other genetic issues became suspected. There's got to be some out there that people are unaware of and those owners are just weeding out as they find them instead of genetic testing their entire herd.
Just a generic black cow out of a fairly large commercial herd based on her brand.

I was involved in an accident the other day. Just not paying attention and rear ended a lil Fiat car. To my surprise, a DWARF hops out and starts screaming an yelling at me.
When he was done with his tirade, he looked up at me and said....

I AM NOT HAPPY!

I couldn't help myself.
I asked which one he was....

I was involved in an accident the other day. Just not paying attention and rear ended a lil Fiat car. To my surprise, a DWARF hops out and starts screaming an yelling at me.
When he was done with his tirade, he looked up at me and said....

I AM NOT HAPPY!

I couldn't help myself.
I asked which one he was....
Full out snort-laugh!!!! I'm dying!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts