strangers among the cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

regolith":321oxp5b said:
does anyone here like parsnips?

Yes. Roasted. Love turnips too, but maybe that's the Scot in me - haggis, tatties and neeps... swedes make a good soup, with nettles or chicken stock.

Haggis, tatties and neeps; and a wee dram!

Massey135":cnm5hn6i said:
circlew":cnm5hn6i said:
Massey Ferguson 135- What in the he** does you not having a shirt on and wearing a pair of overalls? This must be your I'm gonna open a can of whoop a$$ outfit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Most likely if you saw me coming you would stick your tail between your a$$ and run. :wave:

Nah, that'd be a pair of Fairtex thai shorts. Not do be an online warrior, but I'd give you a good inside leg kick jus riiiiight above the knee and you'd be layin out in the pasture till your daddy came and carried you in.

If I had to guess, I'd say your prolly the type to wear your shirt tucked in w/o a belt... :lol2:

You sure make a lot of assumptions. Some of us have been in the ring with black belts. Many times.

Daddy has long been dead. 18 years ago now. You wouldn't know about such things since you must be - what about 12 or so?

backhoeboogie":1c3158bq said:
Massey135":1c3158bq said:
circlew":1c3158bq said:
Massey Ferguson 135- What in the he** does you not having a shirt on and wearing a pair of overalls? This must be your I'm gonna open a can of whoop a$$ outfit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Most likely if you saw me coming you would stick your tail between your a$$ and run. :wave:

Nah, that'd be a pair of Fairtex thai shorts. Not do be an online warrior, but I'd give you a good inside leg kick jus riiiiight above the knee and you'd be layin out in the pasture till your daddy came and carried you in.

If I had to guess, I'd say your prolly the type to wear your shirt tucked in w/o a belt... :lol2:

You sure make a lot of assumptions. Some of us have been in the ring with black belts. Many times.

Daddy has long been dead. 18 years ago now. You wouldn't know about such things since you must be - what about 12 or so?

Now thats funny and so true.

Mercy I had no idea we had so many John Rambo's on CT. :lol2: Better drink me a shot of cobra blood and get outside for awhile.

Massey Ferguson 135 - Does your parents know your on this web site? I think parents should monitor there five year old's computer habits a little better. :lol: :lol:

ALACOWMAN":3h21vup9 said:
TexasBred":3h21vup9 said:
Mercy I had no idea we had so many John Rambo's on CT. :lol2: Better drink me a shot of cobra blood and get outside for awhile.
dont yun's haul off and ninja nobody that dont need ninjin' :cowboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1-xQA_ufE
Ala, look up Hillbilly ninja on Jerry Springer, it's the same guy.

Isomade":164l500z said:
ALACOWMAN":164l500z said:
TexasBred":164l500z said:
dont yun's haul off and ninja nobody that dont need ninjin' :cowboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1-xQA_ufE
Ala, look up Hillbilly ninja on Jerry Springer, it's the same guy.
ive seen it, funny as he%$ .......a judi.... a judi...a judi :lol:

TexasBred":1iqm3sya said:

Cobra blood is not enough to deal with this group TB you need some of that Tiger Blood . :?

hillsdown":3vumfn10 said:
TexasBred":3vumfn10 said:

Cobra blood is not enough to deal with this group TB you need some of that Tiger Blood . :?

Shucks. Ya'll misunderstood. Best thing to do is just stand there and wait on Massey to kick you in the shin.

hillsdown":21501v7q said:
TexasBred":21501v7q said:

Yep, I had no idea either, we should start a petition to change the name from "Cattle Today" to "Badass Today". Unfortunately I am only 6ft tall and NOT bullet proof so I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to hang out. BTW, my two year old came marching in the living room today wearing overalls and no shirt, scared the shyt outa me. I thought he would woop my ass fer sure.

Isomade":31ddsmex said:
hillsdown":31ddsmex said:
TexasBred":31ddsmex said:

Yep, I had no idea either, we should start a petition to change the name from "Cattle Today" to "Badass Today". Unfortunately I am only 6ft tall and NOT bullet proof so I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to hang out. BTW, my two year old came marching in the living room today wearing overalls and no shirt, scared the shyt outa me. I thought he would woop my ass fer sure.

For goodness sakes whatever you do DO NOT let him take banjo lessons . :lol2: :hide:

Isomade":73r48kz7 said:
hillsdown":73r48kz7 said:
TexasBred":73r48kz7 said:

If he is only two, he's not yet a "has been"

backhoeboogie":28ed809e said:
hillsdown":28ed809e said:
TexasBred":28ed809e said:

Shucks. Ya'll misunderstood. Best thing to do is just stand there and wait on Massey to kick you in the shin.
that can hurt like he$#... my mother had this friend that had a overgrown son, spoiled rotton.. that was a little younger than me.. every time they came over that little basta%$ would kick me on the shin,, course no, i couldnt hit him back :mad:

Isomade":1ebmn4j7 said:
BTW, my two year old came marching in the living room today wearing overalls and no shirt, scared the shyt outa me. I thought he would woop my ass fer sure.

OMG, Isomade, THAT was the good laugh I've been lookin for today!! Thx! :tiphat:

hillsdown":ihy4u4ep said:
TexasBred":ihy4u4ep said:

I was thinking a simple call to the sheriff's office would be sufficient. If they're when he gets there then that's good too.

We're drug this thread through the Everything Else, Coffee Shop, Recipes and Cooking, and Sports too. More? Do rare breeds constitute - aw nevermind.

Latest posts