strangers among the cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":2ukfo0t4 said:
JSCATTLE":2ukfo0t4 said:
I still don't see it being worth more than my house .... Or for that matter my cab tractor ...
JS there are five for sale on Dallas CL now. Just type in "Massey 135". They range from $2500 to $6000 for a very nice restored model. :lol: i guess we all live in grass huts and teepees. :lol:
Right.... since all 100 series MFs carry the same value at all levels of restoration :roll: $2500 wouldn't even cover the Dupont. Go hate elsewhere.

Well mf135 don't get your panties in a knot . I would like to see a picture of a 500k tractor ...mind showing us ...

If that would have been my grandaddy's tractor, I could see restoring it myself as a project. Sentimental value.

It would also be easy to haul some little something like that on a trailer if you had a little mowing to do on a tiny piece of property.

Other than that - I'd rather throw away nickels on an old truck.

Massey135":p1ydt40o said:
Kathie in Thorp":p1ydt40o said:
Okay, so if we've got it clear that MF or MF tractor guy is about 16 yrs. old, thinks he's hot in bibs with no shirt, and none of us want him near our place because he has no respect for us or our property . . . Can we quit now?
I'm 25, college educated with a double major in finance and accounting, and own ~60 head outright. There's less than 1% of the members on this board that could even say 1 of those. I have the utmost respect for reasonable minded, rationally thinking individuals, but as far as the gun toting, clearly uneducated, backwoods hillbillies, luckily their a dying breed.

My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said.
Oh my, 25 and educated, you sound like another young kid I know that was educated at UTA. Came home from college educated but when will he GROW UP.

Massey135":1wlqt23z said:
Isomade":1wlqt23z said:
JSCATTLE":1wlqt23z said:
I still don't see it being worth more than my house .... Or for that matter my cab tractor ...
JS there are five for sale on Dallas CL now. Just type in "Massey 135". They range from $2500 to $6000 for a very nice restored model. :lol: i guess we all live in grass huts and teepees. :lol:
Right.... since all 100 series MFs carry the same value at all levels of restoration :roll: $2500 wouldn't even cover the Dupont. Go hate elsewhere.
Not hatin' at all. Just pity at this point. I did learn something from you, though. I'm gonna try harder to teach my son to be a confident yet humble young man. I would hate to see him having to talk about his education, size, income, or worldly possessions to try and impress people on a chat forum.

Isomade":d6vmr0ri said:
I would hate to see him having to talk about his education, size, income, or worldly possessions to try and impress.
Don't worry. With him growing up in Oklama and having a daddy that resents success, I doubt he'll have the opportunity.

Son, with all due respect, I do believe you need to morph into something different. This is getting you nowhere in a hurry.

I have to agree Texasbred. Print out all your posts and then imagine them from another person. I am sorry MF, bu I think even you would find that you will not like that person at all. Think of the word Arrogant while you read what you have written.

If you do that and think you still like the person posting then the wake up call you need is bigger than we can suggest for you. JMHO and yes it did hurt me to post this post.

Let me express it this way. If Isom wanted to go hunting, I'd tell him the combination to the lock.

I can understand why you have to trespass Massey.

I don't want no MF135 just sold one on craigslist 2 months ago. The hydraulics on the lift went out again, and the crank broke with 3500hrs on it. Tired of fixing it, I still have my first tractor its a MF35, 52yrs. old this year. I just hope he's neutered hate to see what his kids would be like.

MF-135. You talk about your tractor being so expensive but you want put pictures up for us to see. I'm beginning to think you don't even own one. :dunce:

Where did you go to school? Probably one of those liberal quake schools. That's probably where you got this crazy idea that no one owns any of the land and you can do whatever in the he// you want to. :2cents:

circlew":bs16bj6n said:
MF-135. You talk about your tractor being so expensive but you want put pictures up for us to see. I'm beginning to think you don't even own one. :dunce:

Where did you go to school? Probably one of those liberal quake schools. That's probably where you got this crazy idea that no one owns any of the land and you can do whatever in the he// you want to. :2cents:
I never once said it was so expensive. Fully restored all original '69 mf135 3 cylinder perkins. My gpa bought it new. I've been in okc on business all week. As soon as I get home, ill upload a pic jus for you, cdub.

McCombs School of Business.

Again, I've never said I could "do what I want" on yours or anyone else's land. I do believe in and support property rights. I also believe my vested right as an American grants certain privileges and freedoms as well.

Kathie in Thorp":qbnkensc said:
Per MF: "My restored 135 is likely worth more than your home. Enough said."

Arrogance perfected.
That doesn't necessarily mean my tractor is "so expensive."
TennesseeTuxedo":qbnkensc said:
He doesn't think too highly of our domiciles I don't think.
I don't recall every addressing you :???: much less your "domicile"

Today, MF says: "Again, I've never said I could "do what I want" on yours or anyone else's land. I do believe in and support property rights. I also believe my vested right as an American grants certain privileges and freedoms as well." Hmmmm . . . . .

"The only space you "have" is your habitation."

"If I were to go fishing there, I'd make a point to walk across your land to do so- fishing pole and tackle box "in hand"."

"In the event I had a pair that had got through the fence on your place. I come through an accessable gate(in the event their was one) on to your property on my horse with my 2 dogs and start to retrieve my pair. What is your initial response? and then what is your response when I totally disregard your request?"

And if anyone cares, I think there's a picture of a tractor next to one of his posts on pg. 10 of the thread -- might be his, might not. Don't know.

Latest posts