so, what do the wooly worms and persimmons say this winter?

Help Support CattleToday:

I know no one was doubting me, but I thought I'd post this for all to see. If nothing else, how rotten the tree actually was for looking 'pretty much ok'. Note my foot at the bottom of the picture.
Well - that picture explains everything. You are definitely NOT a cattle person wearing white sneakers. LOL

Mark,
Pro tip here🤣..............when placing an object into the frame for size comparison, always use something really cool, like a can of Copenhagen, or a rear view mirror from the truck you drove to senior prom. If the latter, that's only cool if it still has Beulah's garter dangling from it. Especially when posting on a cattle forum.

Mark,
Pro tip here🤣..............when placing an object into the frame for size comparison, always use something really cool, like a can of Copenhagen, or a rear view mirror from the truck you drove to senior prom. If the latter, that's only cool if it still has Beulah's garter dangling from it. Especially when posting on a cattle forum.
(y)

Bless you my son.....
Persimmon is a fruit, so it should make good wood to smoke meat with.
We've been using pecan for the last decade or more to cure our meat, it's readily available.
The main thing it has to be cured or what I called ultra cured " several years under the shed" for it not to be too strong.

Latest posts