How do you read this website to keep up with the forums

Help Support CattleToday:

What is your procedure to read and keep updated on the forums?

Personally, I log on and hit the New Posts button and start down thru the topics reading the ones that interest me. At some point I will reach a heading that says something like "All postings from this point on have not had changes since you last visited. I always use a desktop not a phone. I don't like a phone for forums because of the typing. Have enough problems with the big keys. Let's kick it around. Some of us may benefit from something you are doing and say why didn't I think of that.

Personally, I log on and hit the New Posts button and start down thru the topics reading the ones that interest me. At some point I will reach a heading that says something like "All postings from this point on have not had changes since you last visited. I always use a desktop not a phone. I don't like a phone for forums because of the typing. Have enough problems with the big keys. Let's kick it around. Some of us may benefit from something you are doing and say why didn't I think of that.
I do pretty much the same except I'm almost always using a phone.

I am the same way, only on the computer I just have it bookmarked to the "What's New" tab. Tennessee Tuxedo taught me that when I first joined.

In settings, do some of you set it so only members can view your posts ? Or is it set for everyone to view ?
Some posts are not visible to me unless I am logged in.

In settings, do some of you set it so only members can view your posts ? Or is it set for everyone to view ?
Some posts are not visible to me unless I am logged in.
Not me, didn't realize it could be done.
But if I say something I really don't care who reads it.

I have a bookmarks bar that gets me here quick, though I pretty much always have a tab open.. from there it's What's new and notifications. If I have a something to say in an older post there's the Threads you have posted in, as well as "threads you created" that help me find what i'm looking for

Latest posts