Show your bull(s) - Put a pic up

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":23uh5lcd said:

DB this is my bull a registered Beefmaster from Buster at about 17 months.

http://swingingbranch.mysite.com/photo3.html

Here is some photos of young Beefmaster bulls from a good breeder.

there are some awesome bulls on there...all the animals are top notch looking..wow
i think the long faced comments are something alot of the bfmstrs have. they just dont really have that blockhead until they grow older and fuller
im going to a reg breeders tonite to have alook at what hes got so ill try to take some pics

my new herd sire

dales_bull.png

dalesbull1.png

this one aint for sale

dalesbull2.png

I aint bought him yet but I guess im gonna...

off hand i cant remeber the specs..i looked at so many bulls the last week.
the lighter one is partialy from sugar britches background but i really cant remember much else..he wasnt willing to part with that one.
the dark one is my prospect. once i get him home and get the paperwork ill fill ya in.
i dont own him yet. at 18 mos do you think the semen test will be accurate since he is so young yet. im sure he can do the job..even if hes a little short but would his count be lower cause of his age?

I don't see his age being a problem at all. Most all of the bulls at the test and private treaty sales are his age or younger.

hey since we are up..the gentleman i am dealing with brought up the fact that the bfmstrs mature a bit slower than some of the other breeds. i think we talked about it here and disagreed with it. well some ya did ..i didnt

dieselbeef":21kqbuvx said:
hey since we are up..the gentleman i am dealing with brought up the fact that the bfmstrs mature a bit slower than some of the other breeds. i think we talked about it here and disagreed with it. well some ya did ..i didnt
As I have said before, I do believe it to be true with the Beefmasters and the Brangus. At least with some of the masculine characteristics. (I have not seen it with fertility though.) It seems that looks wise, they really blossom after they turn two. Just my personal observation.

dieselbeef":1e0rdcvw said:
Probably some lines do, from the breeders that strayed from the formula...some of those hand slung chitlin types...but they weren't developed to...

:clap: :clap: :clap: Much better bull than you had shown before DB. I sure like the bone in this calf my son is always saying lot of bone lot of red meat! Congrats I hope he does you a great job.

gizmom

dieselbeef":1vkcwnp3 said:
thanks..can wait til he is home...cost me a penny tho

If he cost twice as much as that black one, it's money well spent. Probably even if he's three times as much.

Latest posts