Return of the Blues

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Our family were on vacation this past week. With all we have going on with our business and the farm it's very hard for all of us to get away so we vacationed close to home. We spent a week in Orange Beach Alabama a 57 minute drive from the farm. Had a great time just playing on the beach, fishing and eating way more than we should have. We were playing on a island at the pass looked up and this is what we saw!

When we got in that evening we saw a report on the news that the Blue Angels had flown the first time that day since the accident. I have to admit seeing that formation of five sure made me tear up!

A pirate ship sure is exciting for twins!

Gizmom

I grew up in Wichita, KS & the Blue Angles flew in & out of McConnell Air Force Base. You could feel the rumble even inside the house - never ceased to amaze me. They always did a fly-over at the 4th of July fireworks downtown; the crowd would go wild! Great pics!

I know that was an awesome vacation! Moments you will never forget. Treasured memories made for all of you. Close to home get aways are always the best! Thank you for sharing this special time. Always like to see the twins!

Latest posts