Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":h87eao8g said:
bandit80":h87eao8g said:
TexasBred":h87eao8g said:
Tell you what....ol' Somn is a pretty nice looking guy and the wife is a beautiful lady Somn. Like many of us it appears you married "way over your head". ;-)

Ditto. As I told my fiance' "Are you sure you want to marry me, because you are way hotter than me."

She did still marry me. :cowboy:

Well they say love is blind....must effect the ladies only. :lol2: :lol2:

i hear dat.... :tiphat:

comon angie!! give it up...are ya such a tease in real life??? must be tuff being so hot in yer current occupation..specially on nites!! comon angie post up :banana: :tiphat: :wave:

IMG_0633.jpg

Do you all know how long it takes to upload from dial up? FOREVER!!!!

Anyways here is Me, and my 2 dogs, Max the lil one, and Turbo the Newfoundland(big one)

Gail

GMN I had a dog like that bigger one wander up to the place one day. Best gate watcher ever. If the gate was open and I was going in and out with the spreader that dog was right there never had a steer get out. Only problem was the dog would be carrying about 20# of manure in its hair. Got the cattle hair clipper one day to atleast make the hair shorter man did that dog flip out. We let the dog keep its manure covered hair. All was well. One day just like it came it was gone. Must have been a wandering type of dog. Maybe he didn't like his name we called him poop. Man that dog stunk.

somn":1uw8or2k said:
GMN I had a dog like that bigger one wander up to the place one day. Best gate watcher ever. If the gate was open and I was going in and out with the spreader that dog was right there never had a steer get out. Only problem was the dog would be carrying about 20# of manure in its hair. Got the cattle hair clipper one day to atleast make the hair shorter man did that dog flip out. We let the dog keep its manure covered hair. All was well. One day just like it came it was gone. Must have been a wandering type of dog. Maybe he didn't like his name we called him poop. Man that dog stunk.

He does get matted hair around his ears, but he is by far the best dog I ever had, loyal, and a good friend.

Gail

chrisy":2cdy205p said:
Wewild where are you we want to see a pic of you, as well as your lovely wife....

She the last post on page 12.

This is kinda off subject but the turkey pics got me thinking of todays front page artical a boy got shot by his buddies at twenty yards or so. go to Idahopress.com to see pic.

3waycross":12xqi6cr said:
Well Angie all I can say is that was definately worth waiting for.

It took angie forever to post that pic. It took her a while because she couldn't get her good looken friend to come over and pose for a pic. Who takes a pic like that? We have pics of people with dogs, kids, Grandkids, calves, cows, lounging on vacation, honeymoon, then this pic. I'm throwing a flag on this one. Ya'll might as well believe this is me.
3667850962.jpg

Walt

Angus/Brangus":393qvw5t said:
Txwalt":393qvw5t said:
3waycross":393qvw5t said:
Well Angie all I can say is that was definately worth waiting for.

It took angie forever to post that pic. It took her a while because she couldn't get her good looken friend to come over and pose for a pic. Who takes a pic like that? We have pics of people with dogs, kids, Grandkids, calves, cows, lounging on vacation, honeymoon, then this pic. I'm throwing a flag on this one. Ya'll might as well believe this is me.
3667850962.jpg

Walt

Yea, that's definitely you Walt, the "not flush the toilet to save money gang" :lol2:

Here's a pic of me.

06_fat_man.jpg

You don't ever really beat anorexia. Its like alcoholism. Every time I look in the mirror I see skin and bones. I have to force myself to eat everyday. Its a struggle, but we all have our battles.

Walt

cfpinz":19lrucip said:
Angie's real picture:
See if I ever send you another Meal on Monday for a Month and More! :roll:
BullBuyer is getting them all...... :nod:

MD? The third has not been on yet......
Maybe she is "working" tonight ~ yes? :lol2:

Angus/Brangus":30fo5r26 said:
Txwalt":30fo5r26 said:
Yea, that's definitely you Walt, the "not flush the toilet to save money gang" :lol2:

Here's a pic of me.

06_fat_man.jpg

You don't ever really beat anorexia. Its like alcoholism. Every time I look in the mirror I see skin and bones. I have to force myself to eat everyday. Its a struggle, but we all have our battles.

Walt

I accept that as a challenge TxWalt. Maybe I can produce the Bolemia model pic. :lol2:[/quote]

he is bolimic...he also has alzheimers....he eats the food but forgets to be sick.... :lol2:

chrisy":3cmt7mzt said:
Angie that is not how I pictured you, I am speechless, you look about 20 wow!.
Thank you sweets ~ but I m not the one that cpinz posted.....I am further up the page.

With all the pics I have posted for others, would not be right of me to overlook my friend, Txwalt:
walt2.jpg

He is a little rough around the edges, and smells like lutefisk gone bad, but he has a good :heart: .

angie":trizqlo5 said:
chrisy":trizqlo5 said:
Angie that is not how I pictured you, I am speechless, you look about 20 wow!.
Thank you sweets ~ but I m not the one that cpinz posted.....I am further up the page.

yes my Dear I know I meant the one of you sitting in the chair looking up.....

angie":285p7wdp said:
With all the pics I have posted for others, would not be right of me to overlook my friend, Txwalt:
walt2.jpg

He is a little rough around the edges, and smells like lutefisk gone bad, but he has a good :heart: .

Hey Angie think you got your pic's muddled up, this is the one Fla sent me of him. :tiphat: he always says he is the ugliest man alive.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts